Notices
RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc

Best electric offroad for 500 bucks?

Old 07-28-2007, 03:17 PM
rob feature

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Best electric offroad for 500 bucks?

Thanks for all your input guys. I've just ordered a xxx-t with lots of extras...actually got the one I mentioned earlier...all RTR. Anyway, thanks again for all the suggestions...this is a super cool resource for RC and I'm sure it'll become a new haunt of mine...what am I saying, it already has.

Old 07-28-2007, 07:38 PM
calvino

Get an E-savage, if you have $500, use it on the e-savage. It has an insanely good rating... on RCU, it is the savage with out the nitro engine, and savages are extremely tough I hear.
Old 07-28-2007, 08:20 PM
-EXTRA-

i think you will be really happy with the xxx-t,losi make's exxelent car's,truck's,what setup did you get,esc,radio gear etc.?
Old 07-29-2007, 06:06 PM
04DarkShadowGT

ORIGINAL: mini t

Get an E-savage, if you have $500, use it on the e-savage. It has an insanely good rating... on RCU, it is the savage with out the nitro engine, and savages are extremely tough I hear.
The e-savage is not a savage without the nitro engine. The e-savage was an e-zilla first. Its still a great truck but its not a savage.