Community
Search
Notices
RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc

TC3

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2007, 03:00 PM
screaminglife

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TC3

so i was racing and my tc3 chassis broke, the front diff-case and suspension is completely off... so the chassis is a lost cause... my question to the masses is: Is it worth getting a new chassis with some new tc3 upgrades, or is the tc3 such an old beast that i would be better off getting a tc4 or even 5... i really like the tc3's build... im really torn about this...

if anyone has an extra stock tub chassis laying around, i would be more than happy to take it off your hands
Old 08-31-2007, 04:07 PM
drevil
My Feedback: (5)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: TC3

You can still get parts for the TC3 so if you like it I don't see why you wouldn't want to just get another chassis. Tower has a graphite one listed (order pending) for $35

There's also a carbon fiber conversion available too, although if you were able to break the stocker this probably wouldn't fare well.
http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...?&I=LXWP39&P=7

If nothing else I'd say just find a used stock chassis, swap it in, and sell it.