Community
Search
Notices
RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc

6x15mm bearings conversion

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2007, 09:05 PM
nikg

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 6x15mm bearings conversion

I want to convert my e-savage driveshafts to the e-maxx shafts, but I need oversized bearings with a 6mm inner diameter and 15mm outer diameter to replace the 10x15's on the e-savage. I know tower has them, but they are like $15 a set. Seems expensive to me. Anybody found a good place for buying bearings? Seems they shouldn't be more than a buck or so apiece. Anybody else do this mod, because there is also a stub axle length issue. The e-maxx stubs are longer than the savy stubs. A member at e-savage.com said to use washers as spacers behind the c-hub to take up the slack. Just wondering if anyone here has done mods like this?