Notices
RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc

t-maxx vs hayhem st.

Old 09-12-2007, 07:43 AM
speed959

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default t-maxx vs hayhem st.

hey i have a mayhem st and think its a piece of junk, i can barely start it and it breaks constantly. thats my experience with a hayhem st now for t-maxx i don' have one but my friend has a revo and that thing stands up to everything he gives it, i was wondering if the t-maxx 3.3 is just as good or better for bashing.
Old 09-12-2007, 08:50 AM
NitroNuisance

Default RE: t-maxx vs hayhem st.

ORIGINAL: speed959

hey i have a mayhem st and think its a piece of junk, i can barely start it and it breaks constantly. thats my experience with a hayhem st now for t-maxx i don' have one but my friend has a revo and that thing stands up to everything he gives it, i was wondering if the t-maxx 3.3 is just as good or better for bashing.
For bashing yes the Maxx trucks are awesome, but when it comes to racing the Revo is far superior. I have the 2.5 Maxx with a whole list of upgrades and it's one tough truck. The only thing I have broke is 1 shock tower, and I have bent a few shock shafts and a turn buckle. But I have beat the snot out of this thing so these few parts I replaced or actually upgraded are nothing. I am very happy with mine.
Old 09-12-2007, 01:10 PM
The Hedgehog

Might want to try this in the Nitro forum..... This is for electrics.
Old 09-12-2007, 01:44 PM
Phelansa

I own a Mayhem ST. Found it to be an exelent truck. Still have to find a T-Maxx that even looks like it can give me any competition.

Why on earth would you want to trade down?
Old 09-12-2007, 06:48 PM
CustomTamiyas4Life
My Feedback: (34)

T-maxxes arent the greatest durability wise. I have heard mixed reviews, but from my personal experience, they break alot easier than other mt's in it's class.
Old 09-12-2007, 08:13 PM
poe

Wait a minute, you think the mayhem is a piece of junk, so youre getting a T MAXX??? lol
Old 09-12-2007, 08:39 PM
deaduser44

ya all mine does is break because i use it for extreme bashing and i didnt know this was for electrics sorry