Community
Search
Notices
RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc

Good servo saver for Z590M for XL-5 Stampede?

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2007, 07:44 PM
rcplayer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Good servo saver for Z590M for XL-5 Stampede?

I upgraded to Z590M metal gear servo for my XL-5 Stampede. I keep having to replace the stock servo saver because it keeps getting stripped for some reason. I called horizon hobby and they sent me their recommended servo saver for the Z590M. It is smaller than the stock stampede servo saver and the holes are really tiny. So i had to make them bigger with my xacto knife so that the rod end connecter screw would fit. Anyway by doing that there was almost nothing left between the hole and the edge of the servo saver (i hope that makes sense). Now after a couple of runs the hole basically got bigger and now theres nothing left to secure the rod end.

any ideas for a better servo saver that will fit both Z590M servo and the stampede?
Old 09-22-2007, 12:55 AM
myae86rolla

Default RE: Good servo saver for Z590M for XL-5 Stampede?

i use this servo saver on all my trucks. works very well and cheap... http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...&I=LXFNE8&P=ML
Old 09-22-2007, 01:13 AM
kavvika

I recommend the Kimbrough Gas Car/Truck Servo Saver. I have 2 and absolutely love them. One is on a 625MG and the other is on a Z-590M.
Old 09-22-2007, 10:10 AM
eddiebelanger
My Feedback: (1)

ORIGINAL: kavvika

I recommend the Kimbrough Gas Car/Truck Servo Saver. I have 2 and absolutely love them. One is on a 625MG and the other is on a Z-590M.
thats the same one i use