Community
Search
Notices
RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc

Raven Bx

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2007, 05:30 PM
zachsrc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Raven Bx

New question, I got the raven bx buggie last year around january, I want'ed to know if it is any good? It was good for a couple months only like slight fix's then I leared about racin that june and it broke i went 5 times and it alonly worked once, is this usally for the Raven Bx to break almost constintally? Is this ussaly for most cars? Is thier any cars you can request form $50-$350 price range that is more durrable good and fast?
Old 09-26-2007, 06:06 PM
zachsrc

Default RE: Raven Bx

plz reply people i need to know if this is ussal
Old 09-26-2007, 07:08 PM
annie_himself

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I can assure you its a user problem, I don't mean to insult but a RTR buggy should be easy to keep running, all of my electric vehicles are.

What has been going wrong?
Old 09-27-2007, 07:00 AM
Takedown
My Feedback: (23)

ORIGINAL: annie_himself

I can assure you its a user problem, I don't mean to insult but a RTR buggy should be easy to keep running, all of my electric vehicles are.

What has been going wrong?
I have a raven bx and its one of the most durable r/c's Ive ever ran. The only thing that really bugs me is the diff is very weak and can be stripped out easily.
Old 09-27-2007, 04:46 PM
zachsrc

The car is pretty good but i have had to replace every last gear almost twice, i have chnaged brushes heels keep bendin in, connections going 2 mootoe coat on fire, controller stoped working,liitle pices break, esc wasn't working?????? it was wierd the esc worked then always over heated then wouldn't let me move becaus of it now it works but for the last month it's been perfect and this is from just last january
Old 09-27-2007, 08:07 PM
annie_himself

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: zachsrc

The car is pretty good but i have had to replace every last gear almost twice, i have chnaged brushes heels keep bendin in, connections going 2 mootoe coat on fire, controller stoped working,liitle pices break, esc wasn't working?????? it was wierd the esc worked then always over heated then wouldn't let me move becaus of it now it works but for the last month it's been perfect and this is from just last january
You need to type better, I can't help if I cant read.

But in general it sounds like you are not taking great care of the buggy. Don't let anything overheat-ever. Replace the stock Tamiya connectors with Deans connectors.