Notices
RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc

Official e-savage thread

Old 10-11-2007, 06:45 PM
cheech4

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Official e-savage thread

ORIGINAL: Takedown

ORIGINAL: cheech4

the reveiw is here, a few posts up.., we all knew it then. and we all still know it now.
About the whole copycat thing?
no the viper guy review, i posted it up, i think its in page 1
Old 10-11-2007, 06:46 PM
PedeBeater

7 years is old enough. IMO to long, you said to me yourself that even though you love the current design it would help traxxas a lot to change it up.
Old 10-11-2007, 06:47 PM
Takedown
My Feedback: (23)

ORIGINAL: PedeBeater

I do think that is in the HPI MT forums not in here. And I don't think people posted in it for a while. So just drop it.
It doesnt matter how old the thread is. Its still a E-savage thread and thats what counts. All Im trying to say is search before you post.
Old 10-11-2007, 06:47 PM
The Hedgehog

Takedown, who cares if there is another thread it obviously is not being used right now and maybe this one would be better. Calling pedebeater a "copycat" is real mature. Also people like you are the reason we need a thread like this to keep you out! Stop defending the E-maxx its iinferior to the E-savage if you want to praise the E-maxx so bad go post in the E-maxx thread.

I don't think it is hurting anyone's feelings that PedeBeater started a new thread up in a more appropriate section than the nitro section, I, for one am glad and think this is a good idea.
Old 10-11-2007, 06:49 PM
Takedown

ORIGINAL: AutoXMan

Takedown, who cares if there is another thread it obviously is not being used right now and maybe this one would be better. Calling pedebeater a "copycat" is real mature. Also people like you are the reason we need a thread like this to keep you out! Stop defending the E-maxx its iinferior to the E-savage if you want to praise the E-maxx so bad make your own thread.
What? I didnt call PB a copycat. I said HPI's E-savage was a copycat of the E-zilla. Jeesh I didnt mean for everyone to get so mad at me.[]
Old 10-11-2007, 06:49 PM
PedeBeater

Takedown, who cares if there is another thread it obviously is not being used right now and maybe this one would be better. Calling pedebeater a "copycat" is real mature. Also people like you are the reason we need a thread like this to keep you out! Stop defending the E-maxx its iinferior to the E-savage if you want to praise the E-maxx so bad make your own thread.
Or go to the e-maxx thread. But yes I totally agree, I made this thread to keep comments like yours out.
Old 10-11-2007, 06:52 PM
The Hedgehog

What? I didnt call PB a copycat. I said HPI's E-savage was a copycat of the E-zilla. Jeesh I didnt mean for everyone to get so mad at me.[]
Its owned by the same friggin company!!!!!!! Is the Ford Taurus and Mercury Sable type thing, you should now that!
Old 10-11-2007, 06:54 PM
Takedown

To keep my comments out? Ha dont make me laugh! Theres always going to be high tension between the e-maxx and the e-savage and since its a free country people will always speak ther word.
Old 10-11-2007, 06:55 PM
PedeBeater

He does know that, but he insists on posting it everywhere.
Old 10-11-2007, 06:56 PM
Takedown

Its owned by the same friggin company!!!!!!! Is the Ford Taurus and Mercury Sable type thing, you should now that!
I already knew that! All Im saying is it was a stupid move to let the design have hotbodies name on it first before HPI.
Old 10-11-2007, 06:58 PM
cheech4

hey hey hey, lets not all jump down TD throat we are in a free country and he does have the right to express his feelings. and even though we might disagree on most, lol, he still has the right.
Old 10-11-2007, 06:58 PM
powerslider

PB check your PM
Old 10-11-2007, 06:59 PM
The Hedgehog

To keep my comments out? Ha dont make me laugh! Theres always going to be high tension between the e-maxx and the e-savage and since its a free country people will always speak ther word.
Well I am sure you wouldn't like people posting on your "build" threads all the time criticizing you or how you go about it. Plain and simple this thread is for E savage owner/fans to talk about the truck and not have to deal with comments like yours.
Old 10-11-2007, 07:00 PM
Takedown

ORIGINAL: cheech4

hey hey hey, lets not all jump down TD throat we are in a free country and he does have the right to express his feelings. and even though we might disagree on most, lol, he still has the right.
Thank you cheech! I really do appreciate it.[8D] And yes for you guys that havent noticed I try to get my opinion on everything.
Old 10-11-2007, 07:00 PM
PedeBeater

Got it.

All we are saying is if he supports the e-maxx so much he should take his buisiness to the e-maxx thread.
Old 10-11-2007, 07:02 PM
Takedown

Well I am sure you wouldn't like people posting on your "build" threads all the time criticizing you or how you go about it. Plain and simple this thread is for E savage owner/fans to talk about the truck and not have to deal with comments like yours.
AXM- I would actually like constructive criticism on my build threads. It gets me motivated and gives me other people's opinion on the builds.
Old 10-11-2007, 07:04 PM
The Hedgehog

Ha ha fair enough, I guess you have the right to say whatever you want, you are just maybe not posting it in the right place but whatever. That's all. Ill think up of some criticism for your threads... j/k Or stay tuned I got some funny ideas for osme posted in your threads (as a joke of course).
Old 10-11-2007, 07:07 PM
Takedown

Ha ha fair enough, I guess you have the right to say whatever you wan, you are just maybe not posting it in the right place? That's all. Ill think up of osme criticism for your threads... j/k
Ya Ill try not to be negative anymore. I tend to sometimes be that way. Please go right ahead and post what you feel about my latest build. It would be much appreciated!
Old 10-11-2007, 07:08 PM
The Hedgehog

Read what I edited my comment too I'm just joking around!
Old 10-11-2007, 07:09 PM
Takedown

Read what I edited my comment too I'm just joking around!
LOL, Are we cool?
Old 10-11-2007, 07:10 PM
PedeBeater

Are WE cool? (takedown)

All aside of us now.
Old 10-11-2007, 07:13 PM
Takedown

ORIGINAL: PedeBeater

Are WE cool? (takedown)

All aside of us now.
OK lets start fresh. "Hi my name is Takedown"
Old 10-11-2007, 07:15 PM
calvino

"hi my name is calvino", I was looking at an E-Savage not that long ago, decided go get the cheaper RC18MT since I didn't know how much time I would have to drive... as of now, I can't decide wether to get the VXL rustyer or the E-Savage, one nice truck[8D], random question, takedown, is pedebeater ya bro
Old 10-11-2007, 07:18 PM
PedeBeater

As in brother no, as in really good friend yes. He lives across the street from me.

Hi, I am pedebeater. [&:]
Old 10-11-2007, 07:31 PM
PedeBeater

Any say on the great plane s-600's? Supposed to be a good drop in upgrade.
http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...&I=LXJ766&P=ML

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.