Community
Search
Notices
RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc

vxl stampede

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2007, 07:01 PM
scheibler

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: vxl stampede

dude keep it...mine hardly ever rolls. just play around with the suspension....I would much rather have a stampede then a rustler because it can handle a little rougher terrain and can wheelie!
Old 11-09-2007, 12:24 PM
bigwill5686

just ordered all aluminum integrity parts for my vxl, new shocks as well..i cant wait for them to get here!!!!!! i will let you know how it feels and if the roll over probelm goes away
Old 11-09-2007, 01:40 PM
rustlerbasher

I'd suggest the Rustler. You can just get a rustler chassis off ebay for cheap and convert all the parts over. You can take the rustler on the pavement at top speed and cut the wheel as hard as it goes and it wont flip... just slides sideways.
Old 11-09-2007, 03:02 PM
marksale05

You'll just have to learn how to drive it. I have the XL-5 rusty and pede. I've tried my mamba max 5700 in each...I like the rusty for the same reason....doesn't flip as easy. Those big high-grip tires on the pede, in combo with the high COG, add up to some pretty nasty rolls.

As for the servo saver breakage...i think its the big tires up front coupled with direct drive.