Notices
RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc

Official RC10T4 Thread

Old 05-04-2010, 09:17 AM
moosehead89

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Official RC10T4 Thread

interesting, I don't remember any of the original rc10's having that feature, although this truck has a bit more power
Old 05-04-2010, 07:55 PM
mATrIxLord

the T4 is an awesome truck.... what i've replace so far is the front standard bumper with a RPM wide bumper, titanium turnbuckles, RPM Rod ends. also swap out the standard ESC and motor with a Mamba Max ESC and a 7700KV Motor from Castle Creations, 3S1P A123 cells and a 16 thooth pinion to keep temps under control. also put some ledweights in some places to make the truck a bit heavier so you can cope with the oversteer that the car has, the rest is standard RTR pieces.
Old 06-15-2010, 04:59 PM
Doahh

Hey Hey lets keep this thread alive...
I got a FT T4 with old style M11 tx, Mamba Maxx 5700 and race it... I need to update my sig and buy a new ESC... smoked the last one. Velcro didnt stick and it came out and got... sadly crushed, shorted, and then died.
Old 11-23-2010, 11:04 PM
losidog
My Feedback: (14)

ok I got a T4 and i think i am being a dumb*****...i am having the hardest time getting my futaba s3305 to fit in the truck...i did some research and the servos others have suggested are the same size.