Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: WHERE ARE MY BATTERIES, BOOMBOOMBATTERIES?????!!!

ORIGINAL: Redvanmafia

boomboombatteries is alright elmo6s is a good guy but i donno whats going on, but you could easyly go to your LHS and get the same or better cells for the same price or a bit more, and wait 15 mins while they make ur packs[X(] This online buying thing isnt 100% perfected yet (imo)
    couln't have said it better myself, i think he just needs to hire more people, knowing they have the boss alex and a worker named alex lol!
    V-Twin E-Revo, Rustler VXL, Stampede XL-5

Over a month and no sign of my replacement packs. I just requested a refund so I can buy elsewhere.
    Joel
    Owner - BanzaiBars

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I ordered mine on April 27th and STILL havent gotten them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am getting very very angry, and they will have my $104 snatched right back out of their hands if I dont get my packs soon (what I mean by that is that I am going to cancle the charges to my card if I dont get my batteries soon.)
    -Chris
    My Race/Bash Rigs ~ Mugen MBX5T Prospec Truggy / MBX5R Prospec Buggy - Picco/Werks - ACE/XP - Fioroni - Reckward Tuning - King Headz - JConcepts/Proline

\"ThunderbirdJunkie just ripped a bodacious White Castle Chicken Rings fart.\" - TBJ

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

After reading this, I am starting to feel the same effects after placing my order on 5/10. My credit card was actually charged the same day I purchased and now I am still awaiting shipment or an email on whats going on. I tried another email, but it's telling me that the email address for boomboombatteries is no longer valid.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

same here. It is about 2 and a half to three weeks in. I went to the site and it says they are out of cells and they will be getting them soon. I am so pissed off right now. I have one crappy 6 cell right now and i need more batteries. If i dont get them soon, I too will be canceling my order and buying lipo.
    MAKE \'\'EM CRY! My Simulator Is My RC
    STL CRAWL, Mark Twain Hobby, Fast Lane Machines, CC

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: fusebmx13

same here. It is about 2 and a half to three weeks in. I went to the site and it says they are out of cells and they will be getting them soon. I am so pissed off right now. I have one crappy 6 cell right now and i need more batteries. If i dont get them soon, I too will be canceling my order and buying lipo.
    All I have is a crappy and very old RadioShack GP3000 6 cell NiMH pack and an Ener-G 4600 6 cell pack, and I dont like to run my E-Maxx on 2 different packs. If I dont get my packs by next monday, I am going to cancel my order and buy from SPC.
    -Chris
    My Race/Bash Rigs ~ Mugen MBX5T Prospec Truggy / MBX5R Prospec Buggy - Picco/Werks - ACE/XP - Fioroni - Reckward Tuning - King Headz - JConcepts/Proline

\"ThunderbirdJunkie just ripped a bodacious White Castle Chicken Rings fart.\" - TBJ

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Why wait to cancel your order? You should have already called your credit card company.........................

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345