Community
Search
Notices
RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc

WHERE ARE MY BATTERIES, BOOMBOOMBATTERIES?????!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2008, 11:01 AM
RC_Basher20
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: WHERE ARE MY BATTERIES, BOOMBOOMBATTERIES?????!!!

ORIGINAL: Redvanmafia

boomboombatteries is alright elmo6s is a good guy but i donno whats going on, but you could easyly go to your LHS and get the same or better cells for the same price or a bit more, and wait 15 mins while they make ur packs[X(] This online buying thing isnt 100% perfected yet (imo)
couln't have said it better myself, i think he just needs to hire more people, knowing they have the boss alex and a worker named alex lol!
Old 05-23-2008, 02:53 PM
tndiverdown

Over a month and no sign of my replacement packs. I just requested a refund so I can buy elsewhere.
Old 05-23-2008, 03:04 PM
Krawlin

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I ordered mine on April 27th and STILL havent gotten them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am getting very very angry, and they will have my $104 snatched right back out of their hands if I dont get my packs soon (what I mean by that is that I am going to cancle the charges to my card if I dont get my batteries soon.)
Old 05-25-2008, 09:13 PM
iamfoesho

After reading this, I am starting to feel the same effects after placing my order on 5/10. My credit card was actually charged the same day I purchased and now I am still awaiting shipment or an email on whats going on. I tried another email, but it's telling me that the email address for boomboombatteries is no longer valid.
Old 05-25-2008, 09:21 PM
fusebmx13

same here. It is about 2 and a half to three weeks in. I went to the site and it says they are out of cells and they will be getting them soon. I am so pissed off right now. I have one crappy 6 cell right now and i need more batteries. If i dont get them soon, I too will be canceling my order and buying lipo.
Old 05-25-2008, 10:28 PM
Krawlin

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: fusebmx13

same here. It is about 2 and a half to three weeks in. I went to the site and it says they are out of cells and they will be getting them soon. I am so pissed off right now. I have one crappy 6 cell right now and i need more batteries. If i dont get them soon, I too will be canceling my order and buying lipo.
All I have is a crappy and very old RadioShack GP3000 6 cell NiMH pack and an Ener-G 4600 6 cell pack, and I dont like to run my E-Maxx on 2 different packs. If I dont get my packs by next monday, I am going to cancel my order and buy from SPC.
Old 05-25-2008, 10:38 PM
t9dragon
My Feedback: (11)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Why wait to cancel your order? You should have already called your credit card company.........................