Notices
RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc

The Official Traxxas Slash short-course race truck

Old 02-10-2012, 05:13 PM
hound54

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: The Official Traxxas Slash short-course race truck

i want a pair too
they look cool

Old 02-14-2012, 02:59 AM
phmaximus

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Hows found this too.

Looks like traxxas getting sick of RPM taking all the credit

Traxxas 6845- Duel Steering Bellcranks with intergrated Servo Saver

Old 02-14-2012, 03:07 AM
phmaximus

I think its just the stock 4x4 one but now traxxas is listing it under the 2wd slash

does that mean u if u had that fitted u could upgrade it with
ST6845B - STRC ALUMINUM STEERING BELLCRANK SET FOR SLASH 4X4
Old 02-15-2012, 06:21 PM
jsngnn22
My Feedback: (26)

Gettin ready for the bigfoot challenge in Dallas, Tx next month!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Pn35936.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	28.5 KB
ID:	1727518   Click image for larger version

Name:	Pk30275.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	28.4 KB
ID:	1727519   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ze87277.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	66.2 KB
ID:	1727520   Click image for larger version

Name:	Qk22407.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	55.1 KB
ID:	1727521  
Old 02-15-2012, 06:25 PM
thehuntingterminator

ORIGINAL: jsngnn22

Gettin ready for the bigfoot challenge in Dallas, Tx next month!
hey, your in Longview! i'm in Tyler. ever come to the HobbyTown here?
Old 02-15-2012, 06:31 PM
jsngnn22

oh yea, anytime im in tyler i always make a point to stop in, even if i don't need anything, I always seem to walkout with a bag full of stuff. My brother and I are building a big track in Kilgore, hoping to have it up and going by mid March, we're gonna start doing a little advertising in Tyler soon.
Old 02-15-2012, 06:34 PM
thehuntingterminator

oh yea, anytime im in tyler i always make a point to stop in, even if i don't need anything, I always seem to walkout with a bag full of stuff. My brother and I are building a big track in Kilgore, hoping to have it up and going by mid March, we're gonna start doing a little advertising in Tyler soon.
oh, you're the guy who's building the track. is the track gonnna be free, or are there gonna be some kinda usage fees? i would love to come with my Rustler VXL, but will anyone be there to race with and will there be any fees?
Old 02-15-2012, 06:47 PM
jsngnn22

We're just kinda playing it by ear at first, we're not planning on having any usage fees just to come out and practice. We'll have entry fees once we hold races. We're talking to the guys who have the track in Tatum and I think we're bot going to try to have a big race one weekend a month on staggering weekends that way there will always be 2 big race days a month in the area and never more than a 2 week gap between them. As of now though the only fees we'll have are for race entry's. I have a Rustler VXL too that I would like to get out there and race with, there has been a rediculous amount of interest from people in the area so far, everyone is tired of driving to Dallas, lol.

ORIGINAL: thehuntingterminator

oh, you're the guy who's building the track. is the track gonnna be free, or are there gonna be some kinda usage fees? i would love to come with my Rustler VXL, but will anyone be there to race with and will there be any fees?
Old 02-15-2012, 06:57 PM
thehuntingterminator

We're just kinda playing it by ear at first, we're not planning on having any usage fees just to come out and practice. We'll have entry fees once we hold races. We're talking to the guys who have the track in Tatum and I think we're bot going to try to have a big race one weekend a month on staggering weekends that way there will always be 2 big race days a month in the area and never more than a 2 week gap between them. As of now though the only fees we'll have are for race entry's. I have a Rustler VXL too that I would like to get out there and race with, there has been a rediculous amount of interest from people in the area so far, everyone is tired of driving to Dallas, lol.

sweet. PM me when the track is good enough to drive on, i'm excited about coming. in fact, if the track gets enough members, i'll be sure to buy myself an SCT so i have something to competitively race. and when i do come, you better be there waiting on my with your Rustler by your side ready to race
Old 02-15-2012, 07:01 PM
jsngnn22

Awesome, will do and oh yea, I'll have the Rustler there with me, as much as I like my SCT's they don't compare to the Rusty.

Hope to see you soon.

sweet. PM me when the track is good enough to drive on, i'm excited about coming. in fact, if the track gets enough members, i'll be sure to buy myself an SCT so i have something to competitively race. and when i do come, you better be there waiting on my with your Rustler by your side ready to race
Old 02-15-2012, 07:02 PM
thehuntingterminator

Awesome, will do and oh yea, I'll have the Rustler there with me, as much as I like my SCT's they don't compare to the Rusty. [img][/img]

Hope to see you soon.

thanks man. you sound like a guy i wouldn't mind talking to in person
Old 02-15-2012, 07:06 PM
thehuntingterminator

Awesome, will do and oh yea, I'll have the Rustler there with me, as much as I like my SCT's they don't compare to the Rusty. [img][/img]

Hope to see you soon.

thanks man. you sound like a guy i wouldn't mind talking to in person
hey by the way, also, if you are ever planning on being in town on Saturday or Sunday and have some time, send me an email at [email protected] and i'll meet ya' out at Wings and Wheels hobby shop. they have a small track.
Old 02-16-2012, 01:36 AM
phmaximus

oh, I live to far away
Old 02-18-2012, 01:14 PM
hound54

rain rain go away!!
Old 02-20-2012, 08:04 PM
hound54

had both slashes out tonight
what a good time me and my son had out front
now if i could only do that every day
and figure a way to get paid to play
Old 02-21-2012, 03:58 AM
phmaximus

niceone, cant wait till my kids are older...
Old 02-24-2012, 05:49 PM
hound54

how old is your kids?
my boy is 5 been driving since he was three
at the start he turned and i did the throttle now he`s a pro
he has a venom  brushless setup and 2 and 3 cell batteries
he also has a 4x4 brushless stampede he loves
its never to early to start
Old 02-25-2012, 02:37 AM
phmaximus

Ive got 4 kids, 7, 4, 2 & 1.
My oldest is ok with them but she is just not into them, she is more into barbies & drawing. My 4yo son is very special kid and is severely autistic, mind u even tho he loves my r/c cars. No kidding something about them makes him laugh like crazy & is obsessed with spinning the wheels.
& my other 2 sons love em, they do the steering while i do the throttle. my 2yo is obsessed with putting them back on there wheels if they flip... he he he he loves it.
Old 02-25-2012, 05:02 AM
porterdog

Good morning!   Can I get some suggestions on tires to use primarily for grass?   Some pavement mixed in, so not too delicate.  Bashing only, no racing, traction on grass, value, and durability my main concerns.

Thanks!
Old 02-27-2012, 03:52 AM
phmaximus

Spiky Monster truck tyres made mine wheelie on grass!!!
Old 02-27-2012, 06:45 AM
thehuntingterminator

I've heard PL calibers work well in those conditions.
ORIGINAL: porterdog

Good morning! Can I get some suggestions on tires to use primarily for grass? Some pavement mixed in, so not too delicate. Bashing only, no racing, traction on grass, value, and durability my main concerns.

Thanks!
Old 02-27-2012, 07:29 AM
XxINLINExX

Anyone have the traxxas big bore titanium shocks on your slash?
Old 02-27-2012, 09:05 AM
thehuntingterminator

I have them on my Rustler.
ORIGINAL: XxINLINExX

Old 02-27-2012, 09:37 AM
XxINLINExX

how do you like them?

Were putting these on my buddies slash and hoping they survive all the bashing he likes doing lol

Old 02-27-2012, 09:53 AM
thehuntingterminator

I love them. Much better than stock. Haven't bent one yet.

how do you like them?

Were putting these on my buddies slash and hoping they survive all the bashing he likes doing lol

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.