Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: THE Official Traxxas E-REVO Thread

thanks the link hepled alot and ill keep what you said in mind for the future

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Is there any stronger aftermarket wing supports? (the big piece with the wing and bumper mounted to it, that connects to the chassis. Because the stock on breaks from bad jumps and wheeling.
    Ofna Jammin X1 Cr Pro with a Top .21
    E-Revo POS Edition
    Italian Engines Rock!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Got a question...which swaybar set is really the best to use on a E-Revo BL, the Traxxas one or the Tekno one...I have heard you don't have to drill a hole like you do with the Traxxas but which ones acts well with the suspension?

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: stuberger

Got a question...which swaybar set is really the best to use on a E-Revo BL, the Traxxas one or the Tekno one...I have heard you don't have to drill a hole like you do with the Traxxas but which ones acts well with the suspension?
    Well I bought both sets... With the Traxxas rear sways not only do you need to drill holes in the rockers, but also they hang over the back of the truck in a vulnerable position, so that even if you get them set up the way you like it, one crash/bump/bad landing can knock them quite out of whack. They do work fine, but even before you have a crash the extra size of of the pieces means that they flex more and are more prone to getting out of shape with a loose set screw or whatever.

The Tekno rears are simpler and just sit over the shocks in the normal way. Perhaps that simpler geometry is not quite as effective as the Traxxas setup? But they (the Teknos) are much easier to live with and they do the job just fine.

I ended up using the Traxxas sways in the front and the Tekno sways in the rear. If I had to pick the same for both ends, I would pick Tekno.
    Time is an illusion... \"9am sharp\" doubly so.

Well... I just got one so Bump
    Call me what I am. I am Kolossus

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: iexion

I'm assuming u dident notice the thread in the traxxas mt forum????
    LOSI: 5IVE-T, 8IGHT-E, MICRO SCT
    Tamiya: TL01MT, TL01B, TA01RA, Clodbuster
    Traxxas: Slash 2wd, Axial: SCX10 Honcho
    Hobao: Hyper 10e, River Hobby X-Ranger

Well the search brought me here and being there is currently 33 pages.... not really the way to bring back an old post...but thx anyways
    ORIGINAL: phmaximus

ORIGINAL: iexion

I'm assuming u dident notice the thread in the traxxas mt forum????
    Call me what I am. I am Kolossus

I am new to this and recently purchased an Erevo 5608. I keep stripping ring gears and blowing diff bearings. The last time I replaced the ring gear I wondered if I was supposded to lube it along with the pinion gear before reassembly? From what I understand the diff cup allready has oil...Any help would be appreciated. thank you.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    Hello everyone I just picked up a used E-Revo that is in need of tires. I've looked for the past few days for a set of tires that I liked. I believe I've settled on the ProLine Rock Rage 3.8. I looked into the Trenchers, Trencher X, Bandlands and Mashers. All of which I just can't seem to sell myself on.

My question for you guy/gals is has anyone ran them on 4s? How did they hold up to ballooning? Should I get a unmounted set and tape them? I've about drove myself mad trying to decide on tires.

Thanks for any advice, I look forward to being around this forum and seeing what these E-Revo's are all about. Its my 1st brushless MTish vehicle so I'm excited.

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334