Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 60 of 172 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110160 ... LastLast
Results 1,476 to 1,500 of 4296

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: The Beater Builds Thread

Well I usaully get like really small or nothing for my birthday...alo i will be putting up half for the radio....
    4s Slash- mamba max- turnigy 36-57 2600kv- flm adpters and 1/8 buggy badlands- tons of rpm and aluminum upgrades

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I have heard that the mamba is waterproof but am not sure...anyone know?
    a day without speed is like a day without sunshine!

ductape and wd-40..the saviors of our hobby!!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: warheadforever

Hay AD! LOL Just a quick question, how is the E-warhead holding up?
    Lol, you are behind the times man..... he traded the E-Warhead to Ben (brushlessboy16) a couple months ago for an E-Raze, then Ben (brushlessboy16) traded the E-Warhead back to Ryan (Takedown) for his E-Matrix, and Ryan (Takedown) was the one who originally sold AD the E-Warhead, but now he has it back. AD just has his same old rustler/pede....
    -Chris
    My Race/Bash Rigs ~ Mugen MBX5T Prospec Truggy / MBX5R Prospec Buggy - Picco/Werks - ACE/XP - Fioroni - Reckward Tuning - King Headz - JConcepts/Proline

\"ThunderbirdJunkie just ripped a bodacious White Castle Chicken Rings fart.\" - TBJ

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: camaross427

LOL!!! Whoever you heard that from was high on something...... it's far from waterproof......
    -Chris
    My Race/Bash Rigs ~ Mugen MBX5T Prospec Truggy / MBX5R Prospec Buggy - Picco/Werks - ACE/XP - Fioroni - Reckward Tuning - King Headz - JConcepts/Proline

\"ThunderbirdJunkie just ripped a bodacious White Castle Chicken Rings fart.\" - TBJ

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ya that is what i thought...too good to be true lol...i guess i will have to waterproof it my self then...put in a tuboware container or somehting. mount a fan to the esc, put the fan up to an air cleaner with filter from nitro car to get rid of hot air and draw in cold air...may work

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I wouldn't really suggest that actually, it adds alot of wait, and if you have a filter its still not waterproof. If you really want to run in water, get a brushed ESC, I believe LRP makes a waterproof brushed ESC, and a brushed motor.
    -Chris

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

lrp makes a brushless water proof esc too i think, let me check, i'll edit this post in a minutes, nvm i couldn't find it

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: Krawlin

I wouldn't really suggest that actually, it adds alot of wait, and if you have a filter its still not waterproof. If you really want to run in water, get a brushed ESC, I believe LRP makes a waterproof brushed ESC, and a brushed motor.
    ya im not sure what i am going to do..i have a rustler vxl...want to run in snow/mud.. i have talked to some people that have done similar things and it has worked out well for them, and i really dont' feel like buying another esc and brushed motor...at 14 im kinda tight on funds lol...i am not sure if i will be using a air filter...one guy used some sort of foam and it worked well so i may go wit his idea, i just want it to protect from splashes and stuff.i dont' have any plans on submerging it.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Well guys long time no see. I have been busy with everything lately i havent had time for anything lol. But my pede is in need of some help and i am planning a new truck. First off i am getting a new vxl motor friday for the pede and I will be running it on 2s and 3s. After that i am planning on buying a traxxas slash running MM on vxl motor on 3s and 2s. Im going to black it all out, black rims, body, everything. Even the parts used i am getting all black if i can, like arms and everything rpm is black. Also any aluminum i have to get it will be either red or blue i havent decided yet. I dont know if i want red and black or blue and black for the aluminum. But i am planning on keeping the turnbuckles stock for now cause they are the nice steel ones. But for everything else it will be upgraded. Bulkhead, arms, wheelie bar, body, everything.
    I am also thinking about getting another reciever for my futaba 3pm radio if i have extra money (which i will dig up somewhere lol)
    I hope to get the slash in a couple months, but for now im still beating the hell out of my pede. Im getting a few more vids up this weekend.

But huge news, before i left i told you guys that my brother had another rustler now lol. The all flm aluminum one. Well he got it running, he is using a separate MM on 3s and vxl motor lol its insanely fast and he is gearing the Sh#@ out of it. The motor does not get hot at all. He is using all 4 anaconda tires and lowered the shocks, he is at college and its his street car lol. He says it handles amazing and i should get a chance to try it this weekend. He also has his other long rustler that is still running fine.

Now he is talking about getting his E Maxx running so this should be fun ahahha. 6s MMM oh my god lol.
    MAKE \'\'EM CRY! My Simulator Is My RC
    STL CRAWL, Mark Twain Hobby, Fast Lane Machines, CC

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

you could try and if it fies let us know lol. (i am being sarcastic, dont do it)

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: fusebmx13

you could try and if it fies let us know lol. (i am being sarcastic, dont do it)
    LOL

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Well guys long time no see. I have been busy with everything lately i havent had time for anything lol. But my pede is in need of some help and i am planning a new truck. First off i am getting a new vxl motor friday for the pede and I will be running it on 2s and 3s. After that i am planning on buying a traxxas slash running MM on vxl motor on 3s and 2s. Im going to black it all out, black rims, body, everything. Even the parts used i am getting all black if i can, like arms and everything rpm is black. Also any aluminum i have to get it will be either red or blue i havent decided yet. I dont know if i want red and black or blue and black for the aluminum. But i am planning on keeping the turnbuckles stock for now cause they are the nice steel ones. But for everything else it will be upgraded. Bulkhead, arms, wheelie bar, body, everything.
    I am also thinking about getting another reciever for my futaba 3pm radio if i have extra money (which i will dig up somewhere lol)
    I hope to get the slash in a couple months, but for now im still beating the hell out of my pede. Im getting a few more vids up this weekend.

But huge news, before i left i told you guys that my brother had another rustler now lol. The all flm aluminum one. Well he got it running, he is using a separate MM on 3s and vxl motor lol its insanely fast and he is gearing the Sh#@ out of it. The motor does not get hot at all. He is using all 4 anaconda tires and lowered the shocks, he is at college and its his street car lol. He says it handles amazing and i should get a chance to try it this weekend. He also has his other long rustler that is still running fine.

Now he is talking about getting his E Maxx running so this should be fun ahahha. 6s MMM oh my god lol.
    what gearing is on the rustler?

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: evaderkid

Well I usaully get like really small or nothing for my birthday...alo i will be putting up half for the radio....
    Or, O.K. LOL I know what that is like....
    America lovin\'\', , rebel flag flyin\'\' southern rocker.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Lol, you are behind the times man..... he traded the E-Warhead to Ben (brushlessboy16) a couple months ago for an E-Raze, then Ben (brushlessboy16) traded the E-Warhead back to Ryan (Takedown) for his E-Matrix, and Ryan (Takedown) was the one who originally sold AD the E-Warhead, but now he has it back. AD just has his same old rustler/pede....
    Wow,,,does that mean no one liked the E-warhead?

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

if no one wants it you can always give it to me

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

LOL you will hate the Warhead to......it sucks...sadly[&o]

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

LOL you will hate the Warhead to......it sucks...sadly[&o]
    that bad? what's wrong with it? i'll take it anyway, try t o jump it over my house or use if for parts lol

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

i have a bad serging problam can somone help me it start about half throttle???

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

what gearing is on the rustler?
    28/83

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

It's not my truck, Takedown has it, and he wouldn't give it to you anyway....

And are you going to post a beater build in here or what?

No, its just that AD could never make up his mind and always compared it to his pede/rustler and said it wasn't his style, so he traded it to Brushlessboy16, he fixed it up pretty nice, had a MMM&Neu on 5S in it, then Takedown wanted it again so Takedown traded it to Brushlessboy16 for it. AD seemed to be the only one that didn't like it.

ORIGINAL: beefybigballs

Please make a new thread for random questions like this, or search in another thread.
    -Chris

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

It's not my truck, Takedown has it, and he wouldn't give it to you anyway....

And are you going to post a beater build in here or what?

No, its just that AD could never make up his mind and always compared it to his pede/rustler and said it wasn't his style, so he traded it to Brushlessboy16, he fixed it up pretty nice, had a MMM&Neu on 5S in it, then Takedown wanted it again so Takedown traded it to Brushlessboy16 for it. AD seemed to be the only one that didn't like it.

ORIGINAL: beefybigballs

Please make a new thread for random questions like this, or search in another thread.
    i will post my beater in here eventually...i have a rustler xl-5....the motor died and i am waiting for my b-day (novmeber) till i the car redone with some new parts and vxl motor and esc,,,and i will also get a cheap brushed motor and waterproof my car for days in the snow...i will post some pics when i get it

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Lucky me, he let me use the camera! (See attached pics)

Quite the list of stuff you have for the Slash, and including the truck, that's not a bad price at all. Should be alot of fun. Just a suggestion, but you should get some Proline 8 Shooter beadlock wheels and HPI Geolander tires. They look great and will perform better, and the cool thing about beadlocks is you don't need new rims everytime you buy new tires.

Here are the pics of the wing moved back.

is that an align 600xl? I recognize it from my dad's Align Trex 600 heli

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I dont know what you guys have been hearing about the warhead... Its one hell of a truck. I use to have a nice E-Savage25 but I have had way less issues with the E-Warhead so I got rid of the E-Savage25. Ibroke alot of parts on it and bashed the E-Warhead the same way with alot less breakage...
    Lamborghini\'\'s = True Engineering Marvels

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: Almighty ODST

Lucky me, he let me use the camera! (See attached pics)

Quite the list of stuff you have for the Slash, and including the truck, that's not a bad price at all. Should be alot of fun. Just a suggestion, but you should get some Proline 8 Shooter beadlock wheels and HPI Geolander tires. They look great and will perform better, and the cool thing about beadlocks is you don't need new rims everytime you buy new tires.

Here are the pics of the wing moved back.

is that an align 600xl? I recognize it from my dad's Align Trex 600 heli
    Yep, sure is. Its a great motor, but does better on high voltage. I was only running 4S with stock windings. I could have got it rewound to maybe 1100Kv or 1350Kv and ran 6S on it and it would have been totally beastly. But sadly, it died a smokey death after about 15 runs, probably just a dud from the factory, most likely a short somewhere in the windings is what caused it to die.

But I plan on getting a Medusa 36-70 V2 Afterburner motor when they come out around the end of this month, should be a better setup for 4S.
    -Chris

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: Takedown

I dont know what you guys have been hearing about the warhead... Its one hell of a truck. I use to have a nice E-Savage25 but I have had way less issues with the E-Warhead so I got rid of the E-Savage25. Ibroke alot of parts on it and bashed the E-Warhead the same way with alot less breakage...
    Well great for you then! LOL