Community
Search
Notices
RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc

New "Traxxas Crawler"

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2008, 03:28 PM
The Mad Modder

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: New "Traxxas Crawler"

ORIGINAL: webdr

ORIGINAL: The Mad Modder

ORIGINAL: DriftingDragon

its just an ad for traxxas its not a new release
I'm starting to think so. It's been a while since that ad started, why isn't there any advertising on traxxas.com?
Cause its advertising. They give you a little taste to get the buzz flowing, then they sit back let the speculation begin! After all 500+ scenarios of what it could possibally be get played out, then they put it on the site and everyone freaks out. Thats advertising for ya!
With the e-revo and other new releases, they put a vague picture of it on the web site.
Old 09-19-2008, 05:25 PM
webdr

ORIGINAL: webdr

ORIGINAL: DriftingDragon

its just an ad for traxxas its not a new release
I'm starting to think so. It's been a while since that ad started, why isn't there any advertising on traxxas.com?
Cause its advertising. They give you a little taste to get the buzz flowing, then they sit back let the speculation begin! After all 500+ scenarios of what it could possibally be get played out, then they put it on the site and everyone freaks out. Thats advertising for ya!
With the e-revo and other new releases, they put a vague picture of it on the web site.
Guess thats not the case now.

All they are doing is trying to build a little hype and ultimately boost sales.
Old 09-21-2008, 04:53 PM
DriftingDragon

dont forget when the slash, slayer, erevo came out there was no ads in magzines to boost hype it was only on there website this is just to boost all sales
Old 09-21-2008, 04:56 PM
Ttam Says Blarg

I bet Traxxas is laughing at us right now going you got all excited over nothing.
Old 09-23-2008, 05:39 PM
raze44
My Feedback: (1)

I was at chapters over the weekend, and I saw that on the Crawler specific magazine. I dont know if that is the magazine that you found it on or not, but that might mean it really is a crawler.......