Community
Search
Notices
RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc

Attn. xxx-t racers.

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2008, 12:29 AM
Checkpointracer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Attn. xxx-t racers.

What shock oil are you guys using? Trying to keep my xxx-t from bottoming out hard after jumps, especially since my competitors seem very smooth through the jumps.

Any help on the subject of shocks and tuning them for racing would be appreciated.

Thanks
Old 10-19-2008, 09:12 AM
Dawman
My Feedback: (33)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Attn. xxx-t racers.

I run 27.5 in the rear and 30 up front . Think the rear has #57 pistons and front #56 . But for you it all depends on the track and your driving style . Also if you don`t hit the downside of the jump you will most likely bottom out no matter what . For oils , pistons , and springs it`s all trial and error . Someones setup sheet will be a good starting point for the similar track conditions , but then you need to go further and make changes to fit for you .