Community
Search
Notices
RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc

Cox Scorpion cars, parts and misc.

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2003, 03:02 AM
turbojoe
My Feedback: (8)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cox Scorpion cars, parts and misc.

I have a couple of cars and a collection of parts as well as manuals. I'm CONSIDERING selling it all off. I'm heavily into planes and helicopters now and just don't mess with the cars anymore so it'll be a hobby room cleanout and will include just about everything car related that I can come up with. There will be radios, batteries, chargers,etc. I've probably spent over $1,000.00 on Scorpion stuff alone. All the other items I'll be including will probably add close to that much again.

What I'm trying to do is test the waters here to see if anyone may be interested in these collector cars and everything else that will go with them. I have no interest in selling anything piece by piece. I want everything to go at one time.

I'm going to be putting pictures together on a web site at a snails pace unless there is some true interest. Then I could speed it up.

I'm thinking a good price will be in the $900.00 range PLUS shipping.

P.M. me if you are SERIOUSLY interested.

Joe