Community
Search
Notices
RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc

Man I'm starting to get really mad!

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2009, 02:49 PM
MadManAndrew

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Man I'm starting to get really mad!

ORIGINAL: supamagician

oh and then they questioned me as to why I bought my slash from mike's hobby shop and not from them
Mike's, like in Carrolton?
Old 02-06-2009, 11:06 PM
warheadforever

ORIGINAL: fusebmx13

Just get the e revo servo guard. Works great for me, i put it on when i first got the truck and have never had a problem.
Neat! I have to get one of those for my Maxx!
Old 02-07-2009, 01:03 PM
moebigslee

I saw the post a couple of pages back about adding the revo servo guard to the slash and I thought it was a good idea because I also killed my stock servo when I landed funny right on the peak of a jump. I wanted a guard but I thought I could come up with something cooler than the plastic one traxxas makes. I talked with my buddy about making one out of aluminum and he said he'd whip one up for me. This is what he came with. It's made out of 1/8" thick aluminum pieces that are tig welded to give my slash that "hand fabricated" look, just like half the parts on a real corr truck. I know a lot of other people like throwing after market aluminum parts on their r/c cars just as much as I do, so if anyone else wants one of these my buddy said he'd be more than happy to make more for $10 a piece. If you want one send me a pm. Anyway here's the pics. Sorry they are not the best but I think you can still get the idea.