Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Getting back into racing

I would just like to know what would be a good stadium truck or buggy to get back into racing with.
    Im not for sure if i want to race stadiums or buggys. Any help is appreciated.

Also i was looking to get into 1/18 racing any ideas for that too?
    Traxxas rustler xl-5,,Team losi jrxt, Team Associated rc10gt, traxxas 2.5 rustler

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Getting back into racing

For stadium trucks or buggies look into, Kyosho, Associated, Losi
    What would Chuck Finley do?

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Getting back into racing

Go to your local hobby shop and see which one they have parts for. Parts support will be important in racing, sucks being out of a race because you crashed in an earlier heat and you have to wait for parts to show up in the mail.

To add to the aboved list, for a stadium truck, I would say Hpi Firestorm too. Any of those 4 companies you'll do fine with providing your hobbby shop stocks parts.

EDIT: oh, I forgot to add, if your hobby shop isn't the same one as where you'll be racing don't let them talk you into a Traxxas Rustler as a racer. It would take alot to get one competitive with the others.