Notices
RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc

Getting back into racing

Old 03-23-2009, 12:49 AM
omg no name

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Getting back into racing

I would just like to know what would be a good stadium truck or buggy to get back into racing with.
Im not for sure if i want to race stadiums or buggys. Any help is appreciated.

Also i was looking to get into 1/18 racing any ideas for that too?
Old 03-23-2009, 07:32 AM
The Hedgehog

Default RE: Getting back into racing

For stadium trucks or buggies look into, Kyosho, Associated, Losi
Old 03-23-2009, 08:56 AM
kahnen

Default RE: Getting back into racing

Go to your local hobby shop and see which one they have parts for. Parts support will be important in racing, sucks being out of a race because you crashed in an earlier heat and you have to wait for parts to show up in the mail.

To add to the aboved list, for a stadium truck, I would say Hpi Firestorm too. Any of those 4 companies you'll do fine with providing your hobbby shop stocks parts.

EDIT: oh, I forgot to add, if your hobby shop isn't the same one as where you'll be racing don't let them talk you into a Traxxas Rustler as a racer. It would take alot to get one competitive with the others.