Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Motor for racing

Im looking for a brushed motor for racing. The course will be technical so i dont need alot of speed, but also i would like to just to mess around and would like some speed to have fun with. Any opinions?
    Traxxas rustler xl-5,,Team losi jrxt, Team Associated rc10gt, traxxas 2.5 rustler

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Motor for racing

I was looking at the reedy flash 15 X 2 or a trinity speedgems 15 x 2 but iwas then sucked over the the dark side and went to brushless.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

It would help to know at least what vehicle this is, and what esc you have etc. With that being said, if I wanted a nice race motor, and couldn't find a good cheap deal on one, I'd probably get one from www.banzaimotors.com they will custom wind any wind you want pretty much, and also have stock 27 and 19 turn spec motors.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Banzai mtoors is a very good company. They are local, and the guys that race their motors are VERY fast. What class will you do in? If youy dont know, get the Checkpoint Money 19t tuned from banzai with an extra set of brushes.
    Losi 2.0 ~ 8T 2.0 ~ XXX-T CR ~ XXX-NT AD2