Community
Search
Notices
RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc

Vintage Losi JRXT Front A-Arms Need HELP

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2009, 05:47 PM
vintagejrxt

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Vintage Losi JRXT Front A-Arms Need HELP

After 15 years I got my vintage Losi out of the basement for some bashing. I put together a video but during the jumping I broke the front A Arm. These are the extended a arms but I can't find a replacement. Any suggestions?

[link=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9RHQJY934w]Youtube video JRXT[/link]
Old 04-07-2009, 05:50 PM
Barber420
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: Vintage Losi JRXT Front A-Arms Need HELP

Ebay, ebay, ebay. That's the only place with a generally plentiful supply of USED, and some new, vintage RC parts. You may not find what you're looking for right away, but if you're patient and keep checking every few days, usually something will come up after a week or two. Also, you may be able to try www.losipartshouse.com , but I doubt they'll have what you need since it's sooo old. Although, they do still have some original RC10 stuff I think, so I guess you never know. Good luck.
Old 04-07-2009, 06:39 PM
vintagejrxt

Thanks. I will check out the losi parts warehouse. I have been looking on ebay for a few weeks and have not seen anything so I figured I would start checking the boards to see if anyone has anything.
Old 04-08-2009, 02:03 PM
Barber420
My Feedback: (1)

I'm a vintage AE guy, so I can't help you out, but if you ever need anything for an RC10, 10T, or 10L, let me know as I have LOADS of stuff for those. Losi is my nemisis!!!