Community
Search
Notices
RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc

What buggy advice

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2009, 10:06 AM
paulflys4fun

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What buggy advice

Hi, i live in the UK and fly rc jets, trying to get my son into rc stuff i have a hyper 8 buggy, and want him to get into cars first. I am looking to buy an electic on-off road buggy for him. Speed not so important, but off road a must, and price needs to be between £100-£175 all up.

Whats your advice to buy?

Thanks

Paul
Old 04-21-2009, 12:02 PM
MTboy

Default RE: What buggy advice

I would look into the Rustler or firestorm. Both seem to be great beginner trucks that can grow with them. My son has the Rustler and is able to pull apart the tranny to make fixes and what not. Very simple truck with great durability.
Old 04-21-2009, 01:10 PM
TIGER76

Rustler is a good option but its 2wd []
check this link out m8 lots of combo deals on here for your price range a good site to deal with too

[link=http://www.modelsport.co.uk/?CallFunction=Category&CategoryID=992010&Type=Combo]http://www.modelsport.co.uk/?CallFunction=Category&CategoryID=992010&Type=Combo[/link]

Hope that helps
Old 04-21-2009, 02:51 PM
paulflys4fun

thanks guys for the quick reply, will any buggys run on grass? Can they be slowed down for learning? Which buggy on the list would u buy?