Community
Search
Notices
RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc

how to remove nitro fuel stains

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2009, 10:13 PM
jd31

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default how to remove nitro fuel stains

Hi i just got my first nitro vehicle and after a long time of failed tuning and other pains i have got the thing up and running... the problem is i would always use my back porch for tuning and sometimes liquid would come from the exhaust pipe and this caused multiple stains on my trex deck.. my question is how do i remove or atleast make these stains less visible
Old 07-13-2009, 10:58 PM
For_The_Win

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: how to remove nitro fuel stains

pressure wash
Old 07-14-2009, 07:44 PM
[email protected]

the best thing to do with the stain is to use clumping cat litter. applie it to the stain about 1/4 inch thick and cover with so thing to keep out the rain just in case this should remove the stain.
Old 07-14-2009, 07:51 PM
Brainanator
My Feedback: (1)

paint/stain over it?
Old 07-14-2009, 08:52 PM
bte214

What you need to do is make make multiple threads with the same question. Especially in the electric section of the site. And then ... oh wait you already did. Maybe try the suggestions in your other thread [link=http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_8931067/tm.htm]Here[/link] .
Old 07-14-2009, 09:53 PM
For_The_Win

ORIGINAL: bte214

What you need to do is make make multiple threads with the same question. Especially in the electric section of the site. And then ... oh wait you already did. Maybe try the suggestions in your other thread [link=http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_8931067/tm.htm]Here[/link] .
THATS A VERY GOOD SUGGESTION!
Old 07-15-2009, 01:55 PM
jd31

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: bte214

yea i forgot to go to the right sction and then when i did realize it i reposted... everyone makes mistakes sometimes chill