Notices
RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc

need electronic help with s3003 servo esc

Old 07-26-2009, 06:16 PM
highplummeter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default need electronic help with s3003 servo esc

heres the circuit: http://trebor69.tripod.com/speedcnt.html

Heres where my problem is: the battery must be connected to the negative wire coming off the servo lead returning to the reciever. But im using 24volt AC. i figure i can add another diode for the DC with AC ripple, but would i have to fully rectify through a bridge rectifier and a voltage regulator to cut it down to 6 or less volts? or with a single diode be enough since its the negative lead?

explanation of schematic
servo on left: circuitry removed from a s3003 futaba servo, the + and - are the motor leads
2 circles with lines in them: irf630 mosfets
servo on right: 24v AC 44lb-in of torque servo.
center square: supposed to be 24Volt Ac power supply coming from a 12vdc battery with a 12vdc to 120vac inverter with a 120v to 24v vaiable transformer

not shown: (not figured out yet, this is why i made this post) wire going from battery(AC?) to the negative lead on the servo returning to the reciever
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Xv63861.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	22.5 KB
ID:	1244132  
Old 07-26-2009, 10:34 PM
highplummeter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: need electronic help with s3003 servo esc

any comments?