Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Amazing Deal! Eurgle 2.4GHz Tx/Rx (KO Propo Clone) Only $44!

I was browsing another forum when I came across this - http://www.r2hobbies.com/proddetail.php?prod=rcps61208

It's a Eurgle 2.4GHz transmitter and receiver for just $43.72! It's a KO Propo Helios knockoff/clone, but it has tons of features. For $43.72 its probably worth it.

It looks a bit "cheap" and low quality, but with as many features as it has, most could probably deal with it.

Receivers are only $9.16 - http://www.r2hobbies.com/proddetail.php?prod=rcps61413

Anyway, someone on another forum purchased one of these and they like it and said its a good system for the price, great for someone who wants a cheap 2.4GHz system to make the leap from AM/FM to 2.4GHz.

If anyone here has one or buys one, be sure to do a review for us!
    -Chris
    My Race/Bash Rigs ~ Mugen MBX5T Prospec Truggy / MBX5R Prospec Buggy - Picco/Werks - ACE/XP - Fioroni - Reckward Tuning - King Headz - JConcepts/Proline

\"ThunderbirdJunkie just ripped a bodacious White Castle Chicken Rings fart.\" - TBJ

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Amazing Deal! Eurgle 2.4GHz Tx/Rx (KO Propo Clone) Only $44!

You say it is based off the KO Propo, so does it have the adjustable (drop down wheel I thinks its called) wheel?
    Losi 2.0 ~ 8T 2.0 ~ XXX-T CR ~ XXX-NT AD2

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

What's the chance of this 2.4 working with other brands? Are they all the same?
    and airplanes were in

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

looks cheap but who knows.
    If it aint brokew fix it!!!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I want to know if this is good!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

out of stock. probably looking at almost $20 in shipping but that is still pretty cheap, particularly the $9 extra receivers
    Let's go Pens!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: Chris_RC

You say it is based off the KO Propo, so does it have the adjustable (drop down wheel I thinks its called) wheel?

Yep, the wheel is adjustable as far as I know.
    -Chris
    My Race/Bash Rigs ~ Mugen MBX5T Prospec Truggy / MBX5R Prospec Buggy - Picco/Werks - ACE/XP - Fioroni - Reckward Tuning - King Headz - JConcepts/Proline

\"ThunderbirdJunkie just ripped a bodacious White Castle Chicken Rings fart.\" - TBJ

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Looks interesting. Shipping is $18-$19, depending on the physical size of the package. That's still really cheap. I just ordered some Tower 2.4GHz TX/RXs (rebaded Tactic radios) and waiting for them to arrive. No fancy features, but I've read good reviews. Plus, if something goes wrong, Tower is great to work with.
    Hobbytown USA Torrance
    Your source for Kyosho/Tamiya/AE/Losi/HPI/Hot Bodies - 25359 Crenshaw Bl. - (310)325-6799

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

hmm i wanna know if these are legit and work good
    Enviromentalism was created to control the weak minded an unintelegent.-draftman1 NOW that is funny

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

The owner of my LHS bought one for his son's E-revo, it seems to work wonderfully and is a good price. It is a little more flimsy feeling than a good spektrum or futaba, but the electronics and performance seem sound.
    RCUniverse.com | Wattflyer.com | RCUvideos.com

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Just keep this in mind. If you get the radio and it fails, there is little chance that you will get a replacement and you definitely don't have an 800 number to call to talk the problems over with someone. You pay the heavy discount over a brand name with the trade-off of no customer support. When these companies sell product, since they don't pay advertising, or customer/technical support, they can offer the product at a lower price.

The lower price comes because there is no customer support, a lack of testing and cost reduced parts. If you buy the radio, understand this.
    *** Support your local tracks ***

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

You could buy 4 of these for the price of one Spectrum Futuba,KoPropo,so who cares about costumer service. Buy one, if its not good no big lose,if it is tell everyone very simple!!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

at that price I would think it would be worth a try. but if you look at the last pic. Where the voltage is some of the screen is out. I think its an 8 but who knows. One thing to think about???

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

As soon as they are back in stock i am buying one. As soon as someone sees that they are in stock, let me know
    Woah-what was that? i think it was a racoon-nope just another wimpy t max under my MGT!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: Paron34

You could buy 4 of these for the price of one Spectrum Futuba,KoPropo,so who cares about costumer service. Buy one, if its not good no big lose,if it is tell everyone very simple!!
    You care about customer service when your scroll wheel breaks and you cant even use the radio. If you had a Spektrum they would send you the part free no questions asked.
    Losi 2.0 ~ 8T 2.0 ~ XXX-T CR ~ XXX-NT AD2

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I've been looking at these also, downloaded the operators manual and figured out the skinny on this radio. It's a FM radio with a 2.4ghz module installed in it (hence why it takes 8AAs to power it, 2.4ghz radio typically only take 4AAs). I've looked at the Spektrum module for my Hitec CRX, but was concerned about the problem with response time.... So if you're racing, might not be the best buy. If you're just futzing around in the backyard bashing, might be an excellent buy......

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

2.4ghz radio typically only take 4AAs
    How do you figure? Every futaba fasst radio I've ever seen takes 8 aa's. The spektrums are the only radios that just require 4 cells right?

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

No. My DX3.0 takes 8 AA batteries too
    -Nick

DF-03MS>< Grasshopper>< CR-01>< Lunchbox

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Well i got the radio last week and i love it!!!! It work incredebly well. Just as good as a KO Propo. What a deal!!! however im have ing one problem with it. When i turn the wheel left, the servo goes left but then right. Its only on models 2-8. When i view the calibration bars on the radio, it shows exactly what the servo is doing i just dont know how to fix it. Anyone?
    Woah-what was that? i think it was a racoon-nope just another wimpy t max under my MGT!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: daveschutt

Well i got the radio last week and i love it!!!! It work incredebly well. Just as good as a KO Propo. What a deal!!! however im have ing one problem with it. When i turn the wheel left, the servo goes left but then right. Its only on models 2-8. When i view the calibration bars on the radio, it shows exactly what the servo is doing i just dont know how to fix it. Anyone?
    I have this radio but it's the original one FLYSKY and the eurgle is a clone of it watch the recievers on the eurgles there labled wrong!
    it's nice but i have the Ko propo radios also and trust me it's NO KO PROPO!
    The BAD thing about this radio is if your giving your car gas and turn the radio off or if you happen to lose signal your car will keep going full speed!!! This is why i am asking in another post if a fail safe will work on a esc type car like how it does for nitro cars...
    Also try reverseing your servo if that don't work look in the menues there is a sub trim that you use to center your servo and then theres the regular trim that you use also for trimming the steering and throttle on the buttons around the steering wheel aslo.
    Thanks
    Shenlonco

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Just got one of these on flea-bay (20 bucks, new) (plus 2 extra rx), with shipping, $80. I'll see how they work in 1/5 scales
    2x FS Racing (buggy and MT), Firehammer MT clone, Baja Clone, XRC-RC2 buggy... and some nitros gathering dust

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

hah what do you know i saw this advertised on my ebay page and was like mm  replacement for my cougar :P  I'm getting a new buggy soon shipping directly to my house and am planning on giving this TX a shot if it sucks ill post it but wont be for a while damned buggy  ate my wallet so ill be using the ghetto rtr radio with it untill next pay check :d then ill order and see how it gos :d

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

hey could you be so kind as to tell me wjhere or even link the pdf on here so i can see the step b step binding and settings

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

nvm i got it damned thing took forever to load

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Believe me I'm all about getting a good deal but I don't think I could trust any of my models with this radio. This radio is more of a copy of a KO radio, calling it a clone implies it's virually identical often to the extent that it's built in the same factory but just has different badging. It's not even close to the Helios. The Tower radio is a much better value if you're on a budget.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast