Notices
RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc

DANMIT~!!!!!!!!!! SLASH 4X4

Old 10-10-2010, 03:34 PM
topdogg11

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: DANMIT~!!!!!!!!!! SLASH 4X4

ORIGINAL: Slo-V Flyer

ORIGINAL: Justin B

You do know this is a year old thread??
He's just a troll, ignore him. I read the entire thread and not one place is someone complaining about Traxxas using old parts or rehashing an old truck. Most people here was actually "expecting" an old truck design but have been surprised to find a new chassis under that Slash body.

I think he's the one who can't see anything past that one rhetoric he keeps blabbing on in each of his posts.
Are you blind or incredibly ignorant????!!! My post QUOTED someone replying to a complainer. You claim to not see any complainers, and you claim to have read the whole thread???!!! PFFT. So are you BLIND or the most IGNORANT person here??? Now learn to read (education isnt of high importance in your location, but TRY to learn to read) or GETAPAIROFGLASSES. Do you need me to hold your hand and SHOWYOU the three posts complaining, or are you going to REREAD this thread and CORRECTyour ERROR???

Honestly, I feel sorry for anyone from YOUR location as they are KNOWN to be EXTREMELY backwards and ignorant, so I will excuse you, THISTIMEONLY!!!
Old 10-10-2010, 03:38 PM
Slo-V Flyer

ORIGINAL: topdogg11

ORIGINAL: Slo-V Flyer

ORIGINAL: Justin B

You do know this is a year old thread??
He's just a troll, ignore him. I read the entire thread and not one place is someone complaining about Traxxas using old parts or rehashing an old truck. Most people here was actually ''expecting'' an old truck design but have been surprised to find a new chassis under that Slash body.

I think he's the one who can't see anything past that one rhetoric he keeps blabbing on in each of his posts.
Are you blind or incredibly ignorant. My post QUOTED someone replying to a complainer. You claim to not see any complainers, and you claim to have read the whole thread. So are you BLIND or the most IGNORANT fool on the planet. Now learn to read or clean your glasses off. Do you need me to tell you of the three posts complaining, or are you going to REREAD this thread.

I knew Texans were said to be backwards and ignorant, but this is just CRAZY!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!

Wow, I knew New Yorkers had a loud mouth but you are just embarrassing yourself now. You just can't be quiet, can you, troll? I did read the whole thread and most people that were complaining about old designs later realized what's up with the new Slash 4x4. Maybe you're too quick to jump on the soap box there junior, seems to be a pattern with you, before you really see the big picture. And how'd you know I wear glasses? You creepy stalker you.
Old 10-10-2010, 03:46 PM
topdogg11

You still havent REREAD the thread, HAVEYOU??

Thats OK, as I can understand that its not your fault that EDUCATION is not of any importance down there in your location. Its not YOUR fault. Just the neanderthals there that hate change from the dark ages and the stone ages, LOL, ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-11-2010, 06:25 AM
mufflerbearing

Troll or not, I kinda have to agree with him. [&:] RCU is quite anti-Traxxas.
Old 10-11-2010, 10:25 AM
Slo-V Flyer

ORIGINAL: mufflerbearing

Troll or not, I kinda have to agree with him. [&:] RCU is quite anti-Traxxas.
Really? I always thought it was rampant with Traxxas Rustler, and now Slash fans. I think it's a good mix of opinion, unlike the Traxxas or other brand specific forums.
Old 10-11-2010, 11:47 AM
Krazy Chicken

hmm this seems familiar. rcu isn't anti traxxas.
Old 10-17-2010, 06:24 PM
Brainanator
My Feedback: (1)

I've never noticed RCU to against Traxxas....seems like every other day someone is posting a project using traxxas stock. Sure, some people are....but uh, some people are arrogantly and ignorantly traxxas fan boys. it all goes both ways.