Community
Search
Notices
RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc

HPI Vorza opinions:

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2010, 12:30 PM
SyCo_VeNoM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: HPI Vorza opinions:

ORIGINAL: black mamba

ORIGINAL: rclugnut10

the vorza is VERY new and it doesn't surprise me that the parts support is limited

and since when is ebay a vaid parts dealer???

the lug
ebay is the new LHS for many of us. More times than not, what I need is ''in stock'' and gets to my house in a couple of days...without having to pay that nagging sales tax. Sorry Tower. Seriously, ebay is my go-to source for stuff and there are some quality ''stores'' on there.
why I won't shop at tower

also why drive out of the way to a LHS when they have to order it anyways(unless you have the RC flavor of the month) and wait 3-5 days
Old 02-11-2010, 02:16 AM
black mamba

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I used to go to Pat's Hobbies in Oak Lawn, but in the past couple of years their inventory has gotten very thin and the guys working there are *****s. I do go to Hobby Town in Orland every once in a while for stuff I just cannot wait for, but even then, their inventory is kinda slim and they sometimes have to order stuff anyways...unless you want batteries, tires, bodies and kits-they keep all that in stock.
Old 02-11-2010, 02:40 AM
ThunderbirdJunkie
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: Lilredmachine
The Vorza should have the same drivetrain as the D8, if it has the Savage drivetrain then it may be liable to failure.
lol...WUT?
Old 02-11-2010, 03:18 AM
ASYSTEMERROR

Savage Drivetrain is KING and should only be compaired to the LSTs drivetrain these are proven platform.
Old 03-21-2010, 02:58 PM
sybok4
My Feedback: (4)

I own an HPI Vorza Flux HP and an E-Firestorm flux 10t. I highly recommend both of these vehicles..as I've found them both to be extremely well made. I've owned vehicles from most of the major RC car companies, and I do recommend HPI, because their vehicles are fast and durable. I've seen my Firestorm Flux rebound from many brutal head on collisions with concrete. (I live just outside of NYC[no tracks around here]) The Vorza is very well made..HPI didn't skimp on this vehicle.

Hop ups for both the Vorza Flux and E-Firestorm Flux are beginning to come out now, they've both been out for a couple of years now.

Any way, just my two cents.
Old 03-21-2010, 03:05 PM
sybok4
My Feedback: (4)

My LHS has not had any problems getting me what I need for either of my HPI  vehicles.  If  you manage tp beak something look up the part number in your manual and have it ordered.
Old 03-22-2010, 01:57 AM
black mamba

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ordering something and waiting vs having it in stock for immediate purchase are two different things.
Old 03-22-2010, 09:07 AM
SyCo_VeNoM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

if you got to call up your LHS and have it ordered why not just order it yourself and have it delivered to your door. Chances are you will pay less and get it faster.
Old 03-22-2010, 10:07 AM
The Hedgehog

It's a great buggy. Haven't broken mine yet, haven't needed any spare parts. HPI will be getting the spare parts out, and I wouldn't worry about parts avaliability.

I ams ure almost all hobby shops can get the parts for the buggy.

The Vorza is NOTHING like their 1/10th buggies.
Old 09-04-2013, 06:18 PM
Pavlik

i accidentally saw this thread. amazing how some people considered the Vorza as fragile and lacking parts support.
LOL I think Durability and parts support is this Tank of a buggy's middlename.
Old 09-04-2013, 09:37 PM
xdfgatrhwen

With great speed comes greater repair bills.