Notices
RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc

Slash 2.4 4x4

Old 04-25-2010, 08:59 AM
KID_EVIL!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default Slash 2.4 4x4

Hello everyone,

Just looking for info on the slash 4x4 from people that have one already. The track my cousin owns is going to be racing the Short course trucks this year. My brother and I are looking to pick up a couple slashes and get out there. He was racing a buggy last season but it seems they won't be running buggies this year.

Without going to lipo right away How does the stock 7 cell battery hold up time wise and am I able to run 6 cell in the truck as well? Just curious as I have 3 6 cell 3600 pack and 2 4500 packs for other trucks I own. I realize the truck comes with a 7 cell. Was wondering if I'd be alright for battery power with what I have already.

Any other info is welcome as well. Setup, and option parts.....

Thanks in advance, KID EVIL!
Old 04-25-2010, 09:58 AM
hasek1616

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Slash 2.4 4x4

yeah the 4x4 is a great truck, but the stock battery isnt all that great, but with your batteryies you should be fine, and if you want to upgrade to a 7 or 8 cell (im not sure what your track allows) definitely go with a promatchracing.com matched 4600 pack, they are the best batteries ive ever run