Community
Search
Notices
RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc

Turnigy Servos?

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2010, 08:24 AM
Willystylz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Turnigy Servos?

Are these any good.......I know most of us love their batteries, but are these any good? Quality-wise do they compare to Hitec or Futaba?

For example I was just browsing HK and saw this coreless, digital, high voltage, titanium geared servo at about a 1/3 of the price of a similiar spec'd Hitec or Futaba:
http://hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store...idProduct=9981
Old 08-25-2010, 04:24 PM
kochj

Default RE: Turnigy Servos?

yeah...
I would like to know my self...
lots of info on the HD servos, but I am interested in the HV models...
HK doesn't have any High voltage HD servos..
Old 08-25-2010, 08:12 PM
Orion1024

Default RE: Turnigy Servos?

[link=http://www.hobbycity.com/hobbyking/store/uh_viewItem.asp?idProduct=12451&Product_Name=Turnigy_MG959_Alloy_Digital_Metal_Gea r_Servo_15kg_/_75g_/_0.2sec]This[/link] is the one I'm waiting for to come back in stock. I've had issues with breaking servo casings every couple of months on my Pede and am getting pretty sick of it. The MG959 should be indestructible with a billet case and all metal gears. For 22 bucks apiece, I'll be picking up two of them. I've got a couple Tower Pros that have worked flawlessly for about a year now, so I expect the Turnigys to be similar.