Community
Search
Notices
RC Electric On-Road vehicles, race cars and more Discuss electric RC on-road vehicles here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers, brushed motors, etc

HPI R32 any good?

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2011, 10:08 AM
grimgard

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HPI R32 any good?

Has anyone tried the HPI R32 1/32 micro on road cars? I know most people buy the Koyosho micro's because they are more scale but they are also a little more money. http://www.hpiracing.com/kitinfo/103634/
Old 09-08-2011, 11:01 AM
dragnse7en
Banned

Default RE: HPI R32 any good?

That looks really neat! It's laid out basically the same as my vintage 1/24th scale Tamtech cars. The only difference i can see is that my cars still use 6 cell packs, and I'm not sure if the HPI batteries are 2/3 AAs or 2/3 AAAs from looking at the pics from the link.

Nice find - my Tamtechs are way too fast for their own good, and need to be run in an indoor basketball court. The four-cell setup on that HPIcar might be just right.
Old 09-08-2011, 12:36 PM
SyCo_VeNoM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I've wondered the same thing when I saw it. My backyard would rock with that if it was decent seeing its a giant sheet of cement about 2 car lengthsX1.5 car widths (yup nothing like my highly accurate measurement system) or about the size of a Savage X doing figure 8's. Would also love something like a stadium truck that sized
Old 09-08-2011, 12:42 PM
dragnse7en
Banned

ORIGINAL: SyCo_VeNoM

I've wondered the same thing when I saw it. My backyard would rock with that if it was decent seeing its a giant sheet of cement about 2 car lengthsX1.5 car widths (yup nothing like my highly accurate measurement system) or about the size of a Savage X doing figure 8's. Would also love something like a stadium truck that sized
Team Losi has a SC truck in a micro scale that's really neat too - check it out

www.losi.com/Products/Default.aspx