Community
Search
Notices
RC Electric On-Road vehicles, race cars and more Discuss electric RC on-road vehicles here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers, brushed motors, etc

Should I get a tc4 or tc5? Need help with my build

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2011, 05:50 PM
namewasdallas

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Should I get a tc4 or tc5? Need help with my build

We plan on going for 110mph with it, Were going to make all the wires as short as possible to help with resitance, Upgrade all the bearings to Boca's and change the tires to 1/8th scale tire's to change the Final Drive ratio...

So please get your facts straight before you come into my thread saying im full of **** man, Cause we clearly know what we are doing and you need to get your facts straight before you talk. Do some research and youll see its very possibly to get very high speeds.

Now my Motor on 3s and his on 6s, as mines more then x2 the KV 4800kv vs. 2200kv, I can spin identical RPMS on less Voltage. Which means my motor is cabable of the same speed If I can get the right gearing.

Here's a picture of the 2200kv in his rustler