Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

witch one should i get

I'm thinking about getting a new RC car. Looking at ether the exceed RC mad speed drift rtr or the hpi sprint 2 rtr. What do you all think. Is exceed OK. They r really cheap. A friend just got one and it seams OK to me.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: witch one should i get

Hi!

It seems that on the electric on-road car forum, people hardly answer or answer very slowly to compare the other forums.

Anyway, I have just found out your question. I have a HPI Sprint 2, and it is a very reliable and durable car. I run mine with my friend's Exceed RC street car. It is a kind of ok, but I think that HPI Sprint 2 is better one.

I think you cannot go wrong with the Exceed Mad Speed, but HPI offers better quality. Good luck!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: witch one should i get

Thanks. Ya thats what I've decided to do. I had a traxxas 4tec that I'm tired of rigging up cuz i can't find parts and the sprint looks like close to the same. And I like the gear differential on the sprint better then the ball diff on the traxxas. I'm just waiting for the one I want to get back in stock.