Community
Search
Notices
RC Electric On-Road vehicles, race cars and more Discuss electric RC on-road vehicles here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers, brushed motors, etc

traxxas rally vs tamiya tt-01e

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2012, 12:07 AM
djb2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default traxxas rally vs tamiya tt-01e

hi everyone,

im wanting a car for running in the street, something that can break loose in corners, not slip and slide around but slide around corners. ive been leaning towards the tt-01e but someone mentioned the traxxas rally. i like the under 200 price point of the tamiya also. let me know your thoughts! thanks!
Old 04-11-2012, 04:44 AM
The Mad Modder

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: traxxas rally vs tamiya tt-01e

ORIGINAL: djb2

hi everyone,

im wanting a car for running in the street, something that can break loose in corners, not slip and slide around but slide around corners. ive been leaning towards the tt-01e but someone mentioned the traxxas rally. i like the under 200 price point of the tamiya also. let me know your thoughts! thanks!
IMHO, you'd be better off both financially and performance wise with the tt01. The traxxas rally is actually based on an offroad truck(mini erevo), so the handling isn't as good as a purpose built sedan like the tt01. Not only that, but you'll have a larger selection of bodies, wheels, and tires with the tt01.
Old 04-11-2012, 06:10 AM
phmaximus

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: traxxas rally vs tamiya tt-01e

IMO Tamiya,

They know there touring cars.... And have a long proud history... I would honestly go a tl01 over a traxxas rally if the tl01 would take a standard lipo with out modifying it