Community
Search
Notices
RC Electric On-Road vehicles, race cars and more Discuss electric RC on-road vehicles here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers, brushed motors, etc

Losi XXX-S drive belt replacement

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2012, 03:32 AM
TTR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Losi XXX-S drive belt replacement

Hi,
the XXX-S drive belt is out of stock everywhere, but there are still XXX-4 belts available at stores. Don't know if the XXX-4 will fit into my XXX-S? I can do some minor modifications on the car to have it running again with the xxx-4 belt, because it's not used for racing any more.
Any ideas are welcome.
thank's
Old 10-15-2013, 05:13 PM
jhwnissan

Originally Posted by TTR
Hi,
the XXX-S drive belt is out of stock everywhere, but there are still XXX-4 belts available at stores. Don't know if the XXX-4 will fit into my XXX-S? I can do some minor modifications on the car to have it running again with the xxx-4 belt, because it's not used for racing any more.
Any ideas are welcome.
thank's
I am currently trying to get one together an should have one made by the end of the month. Please email me at joshhowarddesign AT gmail . I'll work with you.
Old 10-15-2013, 05:28 PM
ToraKitsu

This might sound like a stupid question, but have either of you tried Losi Parts House?

If you have, I have two XXX-S belts and misc. parts. PM me for details.
Old 10-15-2013, 05:31 PM
jhwnissan

Originally Posted by ToraKitsu
This might sound like a stupid question, but have either of you tried Losi Parts House?

Yup. I have. Most everyplace is out. People are scrambling to find the last ones. I have experience getting hard to find belts made so I figured why not.
Old 10-15-2013, 05:43 PM
ToraKitsu

O.K., cool!

The ones I have are original Losi items, and are new. The misc. parts are all serviceable, since my XXX-S was put down about three years ago.
Old 05-10-2024, 08:11 AM
CaliDriftKing

Default Had some question

Originally Posted by ToraKitsu

Hi my names cole I'm out here in Cali if you don't mind an you get a chance I would like to ask you couple of question about the losi xxx-s car I just recently got I don't know to much about them but I need some drive belt info so if you don't mind helping me out id appreciate it so my thank you