Ok kids, this is something you should make sure you NEVER do, unless you like the smell of burning skin, and don't mind looking like a dumbass, like me.
I was setting up my Lipo charging equipment, and had my 3200mAh lipo out and was getting ready to charge it. While I was hooking things up, I suddenly see this real bright flash, followed by sparks, the smell of burning skin, oh yeah, and did I mention, crap loads of pain???
Somehow, while hooking things up, my wedding ring, came in contact with the two exposed contact points of my deans ultra plug on my lipo battery. Instant short circuit, and instant pain.
This is the end result, so PLEASE be careful. Even something as small as the batteries we use, can hurt like frickin' crazy if it shocks you.
There was less than a second of contact by the way. The white area around the burn mark on the right, is instant blister, also, this pic was taken AFTER I had the burn under cold ass water for ten minutes, and it is getting worse.
Oh yeah, did I also mention, I am a dumb ass, for not paying attention to what the hell I was doing?