Community
Search
Notices
RC Electric On-Road vehicles, race cars and more Discuss electric RC on-road vehicles here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers, brushed motors, etc

Need Old Pan Car Info and a Japanese Translation

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2009, 02:30 PM
Barber420
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need Old Pan Car Info and a Japanese Translation

To all of our Japanese speaking friends out there, I need your help!!! I've recently acquired a TRC-PRO10 pan car. I know nothing about this car at all except that I've found out that TRC is the maker. I've found a Japanese website that has pictures, and I think a little bit of information about the car, but I can't read it! This is my second old pan car I've had this issue with! I've also picked up an old Delta SuperFazer 1/12th scale pan car. I'm going to post two links, one for the TRC-PRO10 and the other for the Delta. PLEASE, I would love to get at least a generalized translation. Thanks for the help!!!!

TRC-PRO10 link: www.megaegg.ne.jp/~delta-mania/trcpro10.htm

Delta SuperFazer link: http://www.megaegg.ne.jp/~delta-mani...superfazer.htm

To all of those who can't translate this for me, but have information about these cars, I'd love to hear it all!!!! I've never been into pan cars until recently. The main reason I'm getting into them is just to add some old pan cars to my vintage car collection. What really bugs me is that both of these cars came with other cars/items purchased and I don't know jack about them. When it comes to my old AE stuff, I know all I need to, but still try and learn more. With these two beasts I don't know ANYTHING, and I have a fever, the only cure is more information!!!(SNL refference, cowbell)
Old 03-06-2009, 03:37 PM
Barber420
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Need Old Pan Car Info and a Japanese Translation

Okay, found out that Google has a translator and I was able to get the pages translated. Unfortunately, this netted me no good information that I didn't already know. So if anyone out there recognizes these cars and knows something about them, PLEASE hook me up with the information you have. Thanks.