RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   RC Electric On-Road vehicles, race cars and more (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-electric-road-vehicles-race-cars-more-475/)
-   -   Losi L8ight 126 MPH (Miami Street) (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-electric-road-vehicles-race-cars-more-475/11216067-losi-l8ight-126-mph-miami-street.html)

Miami Jato 09-03-2012 01:57 PM

Losi L8ight 126 MPH (Miami Street)

(XO-1 ASSASIN), Just doing a few speed runs with the ground missle, lol, Let me know what you think. [link]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35-Za14ocd8&feature=share&list=UUv9M3UyXFITeMsaRTU6i8 ig[/link]

phmaximus 09-03-2012 03:10 PM

RE: Losi L8ight 126 MPH (Miami Street)

just to be fair that 8ight is fairly modified, wonder how it would go against a fairly modified XO-1

Miami Jato 09-03-2012 04:01 PM

ahhh, good question Max, thats fair, lol........

supafastsupra2 09-03-2012 05:50 PM

ORIGINAL: phmaximus

just to be fair that 8ight is fairly modified, wonder how it would go against a fairly modified XO-1
XO-1 wouldn't have a fighting chance.

yakfish 09-03-2012 08:41 PM

ORIGINAL: Miami Jato

(XO-1 ASSASIN), Just doing a few speed runs with the ground missle, lol, Let me know what you think. [link]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35-Za14ocd8&feature=share&list=UUv9M3UyXFITeMsaRTU6i8 ig[/link]
Man, that thing is awesome!! I guess your ESC/motor combo is secret eh? Nice job![8D]

Are you running 6s... or more?

phmaximus 09-03-2012 09:20 PM

ORIGINAL: Miami Jato

ahhh, good question Max, thats fair, lol........
lol
must admit that thing is fast, I would be happy with that...

MiamizFinest 10-04-2012 05:52 PM

Considering i owned a fairly modified XO-1 and couldnt get it to perform correctly AT ALL. Id say with out a DOUT there is no XO-1 that could keep up with this losi.

Funny this is, its not even my car and id still put money on the LOSI everytime!

savagecommander 10-05-2012 04:10 AM

ORIGINAL: MiamizFinest

Considering i owned a fairly modified XO-1 and couldnt get it to perform correctly AT ALL. Id say with out a DOUT there is no XO-1 that could keep up with this losi.

Funny this is, its not even my car and id still put money on the LOSI everytime!

whats your definition of modified?

OvalRacer99 10-05-2012 01:45 PM

Yea, that was fast but in my world, anyone can get a car to go fast in a straight line!!

Miami Jato 10-06-2012 05:21 AM

What world is that?.....

phmaximus 10-06-2012 05:47 AM

ORIGINAL: OvalRacer99

Yea, that was fast but in my world, anyone can get a car to go fast in a straight line!!

hey, its got to be better than a track with only left turns :D

yakfish 10-06-2012 03:58 PM

If anyone could do it then everybody would!

Sigma.40 10-21-2012 05:59 PM

ORIGINAL: yakfish

If anyone could do it then everybody would!
+1

Ttowntoolman 11-07-2012 01:26 PM

+1 I agree, and yea anyone can do it just buy a traxxas XO-1, right?

MiamizFinest 11-27-2012 09:19 PM

Anyone can also make a left turn, over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and overand over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and overoveroverover