Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Flight Simulator Software
Reload this Page >

Aerofly 5 for Mac wing drop problem

Notices
RC Flight Simulator Software Discuss rc flight simulator software here. Aerofly Pro, RealFlight G3, XTR, Reflex, etc.

Aerofly 5 for Mac wing drop problem

Old 01-31-2011, 05:55 PM
Dustflyer
My Feedback: (13)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Aerofly 5 for Mac wing drop problem

I have been using Aerofly for years and think it's the best simulator on the market. I just installed the new Aerofly 5 with game controller on my new iMac and have been disappointed by the flight characteristics of the airplanes. The big 3D airplanes have a nasty tendency to suddenly drop a wing when slowing for a harrier, hovering, or other 3D maneuver. As I recall, the Giles in my old Aerofly Deluxe would just mush into these maneuvers. The new Aerofly doesn't have the Giles. Anyone else experiencing these problems?

Addendum: I have since noticed the Extra 260 does not exhibit the problem; it flies like a typical giant scale 3D machine. The other airplanes will snap right right over if you try to pull into a wall or ease into a harrier or hover.