Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Flight Simulator Software
Reload this Page >

G3 upgrademajor difficulties

Notices
RC Flight Simulator Software Discuss rc flight simulator software here. Aerofly Pro, RealFlight G3, XTR, Reflex, etc.

G3 upgrademajor difficulties

Old 04-09-2011, 09:49 AM
cloudancer03
My Feedback: (22)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default G3 upgrademajor difficulties

The last sim I owned was a realflight G2 and it was somewhat ok but I got rid of it and never bought again..However I have been flying 3D electric and while I can do aerobatics I thought I would get a sim so as to practice stick movements particularly rolling harriers.one of my friends encouraged me to get a G3 as he has one and has made somwe 3D planes and wanted to import them to my my software.

I cant get the sim to upgrade to 3.5 even though it says I registered sucessfully and asked me if I wanted the newer version.I am using a HP laptop and it has a dedicated graphic card /it's Nvida GEforce8400.has 512

the os is vista which should be ok ..anyone had similar issues getting upgraded to 3.5
??
Old 04-15-2011, 12:18 PM
opjose

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: G3 upgrademajor difficulties

You are best off going over to the Knifeedge forums and checking the support sticky about calling their support number/lines.

They are pretty good at helping people out.

Old 05-29-2011, 11:17 PM
bigtim
My Feedback: (13)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: G3 upgrademajor difficulties

not sure if you solved the problem but I had some issues with my upgrading my G-3 so I called great planes support and they talked/walked me through the process, they have also had some issues with there servers on there end so it might be worth calling into tech support,they knew just what the problem was and now I am running perfectly with my upgraded sim