Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Flight Simulator Software
Reload this Page >

G@ controller will not work

Community
Search
Notices
RC Flight Simulator Software Discuss rc flight simulator software here. Aerofly Pro, RealFlight G3, XTR, Reflex, etc.

G@ controller will not work

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2003, 02:47 AM
tileflyer
My Feedback: (9)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default G@ controller will not work

I have called customer support 4 times today.They tell me to install Directx9,and my sound card.Well all that has been completed and still no response. In my device manager there is a yellow exclamation mark on my "MPU-401 compatible MIDI". I cannot figure out how to get it activated?? My computer regognized my Realflight controller and it states "it is not connected". Customer support tells me to go here and there .But,they say it "matter of factly" like I am a computer programmer or something. I just need to know how to get this thing to work.

My system is as follows:

Windows Me
1 gig athlon
60gig HD
nividia Vanta sound card
Old 08-15-2003, 01:29 AM
LongJohn40
My Feedback: (1)

Have you installed the G2 software and any updates available? What brand and model of Soundcard? One other thing is once I moved one of the toggle switches and I lost some control till it was switched back. The instructions are very specific about installing the software, either reboot or shutdown then attach controller, check the manual.
Old 08-15-2003, 02:27 AM
tileflyer
My Feedback: (9)

Problem solved! Tech support walked me through everything this time around.