Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Flight Simulator Software
Reload this Page >

Ikarus Aerofly pro Question

Community
Search
Notices
RC Flight Simulator Software Discuss rc flight simulator software here. Aerofly Pro, RealFlight G3, XTR, Reflex, etc.

Ikarus Aerofly pro Question

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2003, 08:12 PM
recon-RCU

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ikarus Aerofly pro Question

Will the futaba 6xas tx work with the sim? Thanks. Also, what do you think about this program?
Old 09-06-2003, 08:48 PM
SDR-Hammer

recon, I have an interest in this program as well. It's my choice over G2 (once I upgrade my computer to handle these programs)

As for Tx compatibility question you more likely to get answer on the Flight Simulator and software forum.
Old 09-06-2003, 09:47 PM
Tspin

“Will the futaba 6xas tx work with the sim? Thanks. Also, what do you think about this program?”

Hi recon

I fly aerofly pro with a T6XA radio, the same radio you have with out the "s" but there the same more or less. You wont have any problems at all. I can’t believe how nice aerofly pro is. I have been flying r/c for about 30 years. This sim is so realistic. You won’t be disappointed. Check out my post about aerofly pro.
http://www.rcuniverse.com/showthread...143&forumid=72

I listed all the flight sims that I know of here. You can do your own research.
http://www.rcuniverse.com/showthread...324&forumid=72

You will find most people like the r/c sim that they have. For me it’s aerofly pro.

You are getting a one sided opinion though as I have never flown any other r/c flight sim. I think most r/c flyers have real flight G2 because real flight advertises in every model magazine there is. I learned about aerofly here on this forum. It was the accurate flight model and ability to make about any change to the airplanes
of aerofly pro that did it for me )
Old 09-06-2003, 11:37 PM
rajul
My Feedback: (58)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Ikarus Aerofly pro Question

Originally posted by recon
Will the futaba 6xas tx work with the sim? Thanks. Also, what do you think about this program?
No problems at all ! Best 3D sim around.........