Community
Search
Notices
RC Flight Simulator Software Discuss rc flight simulator software here. Aerofly Pro, RealFlight G3, XTR, Reflex, etc.

RC Plane 2 for IPad

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2012, 08:36 AM
Fisher

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RC Plane 2 for IPad

Most times I am out flying someone stops by and asks where they can "get one of those planes". After I suggest that they start out with a flight sim they glaze over. Now I have an iPad with Rc Plane 2 on it and I can let them fly right then and there. For a free or nearly free app it has great capability. I highly recommend it to anyone with an iPad especially for sharing with potential pilots.
Old 11-17-2012, 09:34 PM
BubbasanJohn

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: RC Plane 2 for IPad

Why not let them get a real taste and bring a buddy box? Nothing like real stick time. Nothing on an iPad will compare to stick time. So hook they up with your club. They have flight instructors right? I would abscond with your iPad as soon as yOu started flying hehehehe. Are you a developer of that app? Must be as it is nowhere near realistic rc flight. Sheesh. Oh wait. You must have the new version of the app that allows you to hook up a transmitter so they can get a feel for realistic controls and flight......