Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Flight Simulator Software
Reload this Page >

No dual rate for 4.5?

Community
Search
Notices
RC Flight Simulator Software Discuss rc flight simulator software here. Aerofly Pro, RealFlight G3, XTR, Reflex, etc.

No dual rate for 4.5?

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2013, 12:56 PM
eagle 01

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default No dual rate for 4.5?

I just installed my 4.5 on new computer with windows 8!Can't think of enough bad words to describe 8 but guess it is here!!Anyway I have never been able to slow down the planes it has a dual rate switch but can see no difference in response speed! I have several old 9C's or an 8 that could hook up but no idea what the cord for them looks like I believe it would have the trainer end for the 9c and USB on the other end?Not interested in flying at the speed this operates at figured when I bought this might be able to control plane reponse better!Have played with them in shops and they seem to respond more realistically.Wonder if there is some other control for the reponse besides that switch that says dual rate?I will look for the cord maybe can find it!Thanks!
Old 02-15-2013, 10:23 AM
opjose

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: No dual rate for 4.5?

Load up a plane and zoom into it.

Pull the elevator all the way up and flip the switch.

If the elevator does not change position the dual rate switch is not working.

I sort of doubt it though. Usually if any of the switches are working ( and the physical switch on the Interlink itself is not damaged ) they all work.

You can also go into the Control Panel / Devices and see if the switches are responding.

-

Hint:

Cure all your Windows 8 woes by installing "Classic Shell". It's free....