Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Please help Simulator suggestion

I am currently working 60 plus hours a week and unfortunately don't have the time to search to all the forums and figure this out myself. I would appreciate anyone who can answer my couple questions below to save me hours of research

1) Is there sortware available for flight simulation where I use a 2.4 Transmitter to fly a specified plane on either a TV or MAC (Ipad included) platform. If so which do you recommend?

I recently bought a Art-Tech D2500 and crashed it on first flight. I have flown an easy star for a year but I couldn't handle this big glider.

I would like software that will enable me to plug in a plane or glider and control it from the acutal trasmitter I bought it with. If this is not possible any suggestions would be apprecitaed.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Please help Simulator suggestion

THere will be several suggestions for you by others , but a new FREE simulator that I just discovered today looks interesting: http://www.rowlhouse.co.uk/PicaSim/

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Please help Simulator suggestion

What transmitter?  Real flight lets you use your own transmitter but I think that is for futaba, jr and spectrum.  Not sure if all brands can interface.  The "transmitter" that is included with real flight is pretty good.  For Mac use you will have to run rf in parallels or install boot camp and windows.  
    I personally have no experience with,the other sims. Good luck.