Community
Search
Notices
RC Flight Simulator Software Discuss rc flight simulator software here. Aerofly Pro, RealFlight G3, XTR, Reflex, etc.

RealFlight Addon4

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2003, 07:13 PM
RC30fan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RealFlight Addon4

Hi all, new member here.
I see that Realflight Addon4 includes a Harrier. Is there such a thing as a real VTOL RC model? If so where can I get one?
After years of flying rotary I was thinking about switching to fixed wing but the idea of fixed wing VTOL really has me interested.

Regards,
Shaun.
Old 09-19-2003, 02:18 AM
jcflysrc
My Feedback: (50)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: RealFlight Addon4

I have not seen a Harrier but it may exist. I have seen a weird prop driven aircraft that had the ability to take off vertically. I'm not sure what they call it. I have the video file I could send you if you wish. It's 18.5 MB but it's pretty cool. It looks kinda dangerous to me though with props near the wingtips pointing skyward. Kinda interesting. PM me if you want it. I will need your email to send it to ya.