Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Flight Simulator Software
Reload this Page >

Pheonix and Clearview--- wireless

Community
Search
Notices
RC Flight Simulator Software Discuss rc flight simulator software here. Aerofly Pro, RealFlight G3, XTR, Reflex, etc.

Pheonix and Clearview--- wireless

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2014, 10:22 PM
Greywolf123

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pheonix and Clearview--- wireless

I have been using both of these on my desktop and laptop wireless. I have a Taranis tx. I bought a module for the Turnigy 9x with a 9ch rx and the 9 in 1 wireless sim adapter from HobbyKing. Module number fs-rm002 you can get on ebay for about 20 bucks, rx for about the same and the adapter is about 15 from HK. All you do is, put the module in the back of the tx and turn off the internal module and turn on the external one and bind the rx. Make a new model in tx for the sim. Then hook up the rx to the 9 in 1 adapter (very easy). Plug the adapter with rx to the usb on back of computer. Start the sim and set up and calibrate your tx and off you go. I done this with the Turnigy 9x tx also, b4 I upgraded to the Taranis.
Old 12-27-2014, 02:03 PM
opjose

The interface provided with Phoenix 4 & 5 forms the copy protection mechanism.

The 9 in 1 acts to defeat that, and as a result does not work with Phoenix 5 due to changes made by the developers to overcome piracy.
Old 12-27-2014, 05:15 PM
Greywolf123

Not sure where you got your info at but, I bought ver 4 then upgraded to ver 5 with all the other upgrades (models and scenery) from Phoenix with absolutely NO problems what so ever. It does work for me.
Old 12-27-2014, 05:42 PM
opjose

Originally Posted by Greywolf123
Not sure where you got your info at but, I bought ver 4 then upgraded to ver 5 with all the other upgrades (models and scenery) from Phoenix with absolutely NO problems what so ever. It does work for me.
I have the 9-in-1 too, and have used it with various sims.

As I mentioned the Phoenix interface forms the copy protection for the program.