Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Flight Simulator Software
Reload this Page >

G2-can't get enough.

Community
Search
Notices
RC Flight Simulator Software Discuss rc flight simulator software here. Aerofly Pro, RealFlight G3, XTR, Reflex, etc.

G2-can't get enough.

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2003, 05:17 PM
cloudmax

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default G2-can't get enough.

I bought the G2 based a lot on what I read here and I have to say I have nothing new to add! This thing is great!

When I first started it up and grabbed the training heli I was sure I was doing something wrong because I couldn't hover for the life of me. Not even close! I was all over the place and would crash in about 5 seconds.

I was sure that I would never be able to hold it steady never mind ever being able to FLY this thing. I kept at it and couldn't believe that after a while I was starting to gain some control of the sim heli.

It's been a few days now and I can hover right at my lift off spot and not budge.
I have been doing nose in hovers and FF with ease and today I just started doing loops and inverted flight.

Sure I wouldn't try the stunts with a R/L heli until I have the experience to do so but doing these stunts with the sim helps you make some quick moves you might need to get out of a jam.

If I had to go through what I went through with a real heli I would have gone nuts.
This is such a great tool for learning the feel of the controls.
Old 10-05-2003, 01:00 PM
Geistware
My Feedback: (16)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: G2-can't get enough.

I learned to fly with RF. I would not trade it for nothing in the world.