Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Flight Simulator Software
Reload this Page >

Problems connecting JR 10X/12X TX to RealFlight 7.5

Community
Search
Notices
RC Flight Simulator Software Discuss rc flight simulator software here. Aerofly Pro, RealFlight G3, XTR, Reflex, etc.

Problems connecting JR 10X/12X TX to RealFlight 7.5

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2015, 11:30 AM
jetjockey
My Feedback: (8)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Problems connecting JR 10X/12X TX to RealFlight 7.5

I just purchased a Realflight 7.5 and put it on a computer. Everything works fine, downloaded latest upgrade, all graphics work etc., I want to use either my JR 10X or my JR 12X as the controller instead of the Futaba Elite. I've looked on the website for Realflight, but found no real instructions, however, I have both cords that supposedly allow me to use either one as the controller. So far, I've had no luck setting it up to use my JR TX. Any suggestions/solutions?

I would be very happy if I could use my existing TX for practice when the weather is bad outside rather than the Futaba controller which is very different from my JR TX.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Regards, Les
Old 12-10-2015, 05:37 PM
yorkiepap
My Feedback: (18)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Les,
I use my spare JR10X on both Phoenix & RF7.5(Interface Edition) since I fly with a JR10X. Be sure to have your JR10X or other radio plugged in when initiating RF7.5. The easiest method is to make a separate JR10X profile....here are the steps:

A) Use an open "Model" select on the radio & type in "RF7.5" for the "Model Name" so that you are always on the right Model on the radio.
B) Be sure your "Module" is set to PPM
C) Check all the programming functions such as D/R, Expo, SubTrim, Functions are "ACT", Wing Type is "Normal", & be sure all the Program Mixes are clear. NEXT:

1) Select the 1st window on the toolbar..."Simulation"
2) Go down to... "Select Controller"
3) Select... "JR"....if there is a blank window, type in "JR10X"
4) Then click on the "Calibrate" bar to set control positioning....Both sticks centered, all trims centered(including throttle), all 3 pos switches centered, & both side sliders centered.
5) Once Calibration is finished, you can go to the "EDIT" screen to set your channel assignments.
6) You can use any of your switches if you assign them in the EDIT screen. I like to use my Left Slider for FLAPS & have mixed that Ch on my radio to use that.

This should get you started. If you have any more queries, don't hesitate to ask.

Denny