Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Flight Simulator Software
Reload this Page >

Older G2 "Interlink USB Controller"

Notices
RC Flight Simulator Software Discuss rc flight simulator software here. Aerofly Pro, RealFlight G3, XTR, Reflex, etc.

Older G2 "Interlink USB Controller"

Old 02-26-2017, 10:15 AM
branded
My Feedback: (9)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Older G2 "Interlink USB Controller"

I have an older "Interlink USB Controller" that I got with I believe was RealFlight G2 years ago.

Is this controller compatible with any of the newer RealFlight versions available?

I would like to just download a newer version (maybe 7.5) and use it......Of course I would hate to have to buy a new controller if I can avoid it.

Thanks
Bob T.
Old 02-26-2017, 11:09 AM
TexasFlash

I've used my g2 controller up to 3 or 3.5. I don't know if it'll work later but you'll be told you won't have some features like push button resets and such. If you buy a later version than 3.5 know that the previous owner must release it or you can't use it. It phones home.
Old 02-26-2017, 11:17 AM
branded
My Feedback: (9)

Thanks. I didn't think I could use it anymore. I'll probably go with an interface such as Anylink.
I wasn't thinking of buying from a second source but thanks for the heads up on the copyright/license.

Bob T.